Blink-182 Rabbit Hole out now!

Chewy030

Just now, _Kyle_ said:

lol. @Ghent how did I harass you? I just merely pointed out that this guy is exactly like you down to the IP address.

you've already pm'd me about it and i explained it to you. now you're on here pretending like jarjar is my sock account.

Because you accused me of a sock account. 

I know real life friends are probably a difficult concept for you to grasp. But I do have many of them. Others lurk here too. And we all like Star Wars and blink 182. 

See friends are usually friends because of common interests. im sure some day you will find someone juuuust like you out there.

• Like 1

Yeah Ghent is strange dude. I mean, here we have a guy who has been a blink-182 fan for the majority of his life, and a member of a relatively small fan site for god knows how long, yet every time his quote/unquote "favorite band" releases new material, not only does he defend it against the haters, but he actually seems to enjoy it.  It's just fucking bizarre.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Poet Danderson said:

This thread is just one massive circle jerk between Ghent, Jar Jar Blinks and the Watcher on the Wall.

Occasionally Chewy and Mike pop their heads in and get bukkaked by them too.

Hey, whaddya know? The guys who love Blink are all enjoying talking about Blink!!!!!! Bring on the semen!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

yeah, he should be jailed for that abomination of a song. 4 lyfe

I honestly don't get what is wrong with the production, and frankly I don't think I want to know.  Sounds like a bunch of technical issues that most people either wouldn't notice or wouldn't care about.  Cuz as far as my earholes are concerned, song sounds great.  You wanna talk bad blink production that even I can notice, go listen to Natives.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, M!ke said:

I honestly don't get what is wrong with the production, and frankly I don't think I want to know.  Sounds like a bunch of technical issues that most people either wouldn't notice or wouldn't care about.  Cuz as far as my earholes are concerned, song sounds great.  You wanna talk bad blink production that even I can notice, go listen to Natives.

We can't all have such virtuoso-like insight on the technical elements of production like kyle and kevin. what can i say, it's a gift, and we just don't have it Mike. We just don't understand.

• Like 2