Blink-182 Rabbit Hole out now!

Chewy030

16 minutes ago, ManchesterAdam said:

Yeah I thought it was 4:30 here. Will try and find out for sure. 

How do you even listen to Apple Radio? Do I have to start a free trial of Applw Music or something?

If you're on computer just go to radio tab in itunes and it'll be the default station, not sure how to listen on mobile. I think you need a normal apple account but you don't need apple music sub or anything

Pretty sure its 7 hours from this post which is 530 in london

16 minutes ago, GrimCityGirl said:

It's british summer time, not GMT, so we're ahead an hour right? so it should be 5.30pm, not 4.30pm

This makes sense.

10 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

So will it be available for people to put on YouTube quickly so I can watch sneakily when I get home lol

Hopefully it'll be up straight away, i'm doing overtime tonight so I'm hoping peeps are on the ball and upload it nice and quick :)

Just now, ManchesterAdam said:

The BBC Radio 1 site says that Blink will be debuting their new single on there at the All Dayer thing

You looking at this bit? 

Mark Hoppus and Matt Skiba from Blink-182 will be in the Live Lounge and debuting the band's new single with Clara Amfo from midday. 

The way I read that is they're playing (played) BTD. But I could be wrong....I hope I'm wrong!

Just now, bojangles said:

ill be at work while this happens, its going to a long day till i get out of work lol. Hopefully someone has it up on youtube so i can listen to it on the drive home.

i bet Blink will post a lyric type video again.

6 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Ok so how do i listen to this station? pull up itunes? i did that...but the only radio tab i see says "internet radio" and has a bunch of genres

Go to the music window first (music note button near the top left) then it should say radio at the top between "new" and "connect", then a big "b1" logo should be at the top somewhere