Blink-182 Rabbit Hole out now!

Chewy030

I think people are way too ungrateful and just a pain in the in ass about this album. The band could have been broken up years ago, but they're finally releasing an album but it's not as they would have want it to be so they're pissed. Just calm down, enjoy the music or get the fuck out. There is plenty of other music. So tired of people complaining about everything.

• Like 8

On 6/13/2016 at 0:28 PM, Ghent said:

Sounds shockingly similar to something like Every Time I Look For You to me. probably why i like it so much. i've probably listened to it more than BTD already

God i dont know how the hell you can find those two similar.  Not trying to rag on you cause music taste is subjective, but those two songs are so different its not even funny.  Every Time has a cool little riff, call and response verses, the chorus and intro are just the same chord being strummed the whole time.  I really dont see any similarities there.  Not to mention the guitar tone on Every Time is miles better.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2016 at 0:24 AM, Clarke said:

The song gets stuck in my head at times. But overall, I still find it a disappointment.

Maybe if the song had some, you know, instrumental parts going on in between the vocals. Rather than shoving a bunch of words in your face all at once with no break. Or an even *better* idea: an intro that is played between choruses and verses. Who woulda thought?

Maybe you should, you know, be a bit more positive from time to time because your negative  bullshit is depressing to read.

8 hours ago, knapton said:

God i dont know how the hell you can find those two similar.  Not trying to rag on you cause music taste is subjective, but those two songs are so different its not even funny.  Every Time has a cool little riff, call and response verses, the chorus and intro are just the same chord being strummed the whole time.  I really dont see any similarities there.  Not to mention the guitar tone on Every Time is miles better.

The structuring of the songs are different, obviously. I was speaking of the general vibe of the song. The production, the style. You can play them next to each other and it definitely sounds like the same band. I just used Every Time I Like For You as an example. There are many other songs that I could have brought up instead.

19 minutes ago, Benjirob said:

I prefer Rabbit Hole to Bored to Death, I think it's a better song. I really hope other songs on the album have a different structure, as they're very similar.

basically my feelings. I love Rabbit Hole but they are way too similar to each other structurally. 

6 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I feel like Im allowed to be critical of any song on this record because Ive already purchased multiple album bundles and concert tickets. Im already supporting the band, so I have no reason to be dishonest with my thoughts:-)

Of course, I don't mind people being critical. But it just gets annoying if I have to read it over and over again. Generally speaking.

• Like 1