Blink-182 Rabbit Hole out now!

Chewy030

9 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Well I found this guide from a few years ago, don't know how accurate it may still be, but worth a shot: http://osxdaily.com/2013/05/24/change-country-itunes-app-store/

Cheers fella, gonna give this a try. Gotta be a bit careful, using work computer rather than my own

-Edit- that seems to be for iPhones...I have an Android. Never mind, I'll just wait the 5 mins or so and hope someone rips the full interview (assuming there will be an interview) Cheers anyway pal

• Like 1

FUCK I have to go to do something until late. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK.

FUUUUUUUUUU-.png

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ManchesterAdam said:

Okay it seems nice and straight forward now but you need to he connected to wifi! I'll be driving home at that point. So annoying that you can't use 3G/4G.

For anyone else who isn't with another person and able to use a hotspot, you can go to settings->music and then turn on "use cellular data". That fixed it for me.