2016 Summer Tour General Discussion

Hit me up Jans ex

9 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

I don't think it's fair to say Skiba doesn't move from his Microphone, Tom never did either, except for the brief time in 2004 during Feeling this.

Holy hell that was awesome energy though lol wish you didn't make me miss Tom for a moment there.

Idc if he doesn't run around it's just even at the microphone he seems stiff as hell. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

I don't think it's fair to say Skiba doesn't move from his Microphone, Tom never did either, except for the brief time in 2004 during Feeling this.

I dont know the shows but tom used to run around back in the day. Obviously alot more in the early 90s but i have definitely seen him in the eots and toypaj eras running around. Not all the time but he did move.

• Like 2

Wow they killed San Diego. Actually impressed might be better than the album version with the way they trade vocals and the breakdown. Chorus is better live forsure.

Could do without the bleached blonde eyeliner Skiba look though kind of scary.. In a possessed lesbian kind of way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Capsov said:

good to see mark's taking over the "favorite songs in the parking lot" part of the chorus. every time i sing along i run out of breath.

they sound good! mark sounds really good on that song, matt great as always.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, boxelder said:

good to see mark's taking over the "favorite songs in the parking lot" part of the chorus. every time i sing along i run out of breath.

they sound good! mark sounds really good on that song, matt great as always.

Good to see someone saying hoppus still has chops.   I feel like he's been glossed over in this new blink Era somehow.   Even tho he's obviously the embodiment of blink 182 3.0

• Like 1

Kind of an awkward moment for Mark to cut in during the chorus. Should have come in a few words earlier. The jump between Matt saying "see the cure and listen" and Mark "to our favorite songs in the parking lot" just seems odd. Mark should have started at "and listen to our favorite song..."

• Like 2

still can't believe KOTW is one of the staple california songs in the set. san diego sounded great. they should keep that one in. 

judging by matt's IG page, mark and travis spend most of their down time on the tour with their family and matt is just hanging out with all of the various hot girls from the road crew lol. legend

• Like 9