2016 Summer Tour General Discussion

Hit me up Jans ex

Haha that would be hilarious if they play it at Oliver's show.

Why haven't they played it live yet? I don't like the song so I'm not complaining but it's kind of odd that they haven't played Sober or Rabbit Hole. I was surprised when they decided to play Los Angeles. I really didn't think they would add that one to the set.

1 hour ago, dyls5 said:

Why don't you guys just go 15-30 minutes before Blink comes on? The last time I saw Blink I walked in about 15 minutes before they started and just squeezed my way to the front. I did get a lot of dirty looks from people but I just smiled back at them and kept moving. Unless I have seats there is no chance I can stand up for 2-3 hours waiting for a band to come on.

So you're the guy I usually hate at shows.

• Like 3

Who plays first, ATL or ADTR?  I am probably going to arrive late but want to know what I would be rushing for.  My wife is 5 months pregnant (yes, we have seats) and its going to be hot as hell.  Need to plan strategically.  I am hoping its ATL right before blink but I have a feeling that is incorrect.  

3 minutes ago, dyls5 said:

Did they say why Mark came out so late? It seems really odd that he wasn't on stage for the intro and the first verse.

Maybe he needed to poop?

I am guessing a problem with his bass?  Why else would Matt and Travis be ready and not Mark?  I assume it had to be something sudden or they would have waited for him considering he is basically the front man of the band these days. 

15 minutes ago, RyanO182 said:

Who plays first, ATL or ADTR?  I am probably going to arrive late but want to know what I would be rushing for.  My wife is 5 months pregnant (yes, we have seats) and its going to be hot as hell.  Need to plan strategically.  I am hoping its ATL right before blink but I have a feeling that is incorrect.  

Pretty sure ATL will play first...Well after that stupid DJ they have, 

1 hour ago, RyanO182 said:

I am guessing a problem with his bass?  Why else would Matt and Travis be ready and not Mark?  I assume it had to be something sudden or they would have waited for him considering he is basically the front man of the band these days. 

I was at this show, and there was a pretty big lightning storm in the area. I'm guessing they were rushed on stage to try and get the show in and maybe Mark wasn't completely ready, but your guess is as good as mine.

There was also virtually no banter as well. Not sure if that's common now with the new lineup, but it also hinted to me that they rushed the show to get it in without having to stop or cancel it.

7 hours ago, Poet Danderson said:

Don't get this attitude, is your time too precious?

Why not go and watch them, even if you think they are a bit shit - drop your negative preconception, you never know, you might just enjoy it. 

I like how you thought this would be some awesome attack on me and it totally backfired with two pages of people agreeing with me lol.

with that said, what time does blink go on, guys? my time is fairly precious because I work night shifts and essentially have to sneak out to see blink play and come back 

3 minutes ago, Kevin. said:

I like how you thought this would be some awesome attack on me and it totally backfired with two pages of people agreeing with me lol.

with that said, what time does blink go on, guys? my time is fairly precious because I work night shifts and essentially have to sneak out to see blink play and come back 

I'd say around 9 but I just can't remember for sure

• Like 1