2016 Summer Tour General Discussion

Hit me up Jans ex

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

ADTR are easily as big as blink atm so it's not shocking to see people think that. Good band imo. 

What?? Maybe you're erection is as big for ADTR as mine is for blink , but what the hell are you smoking dude? Are you Scott Raynor?

Simmer down ffs. Adtr are as big as this blink right now not blink in general. Obviously they're nowhere near blink of old but right now I'd say they're pretty close to blink in terms of size. I could be completely wrong but I doubt it. None of them are bigger than Oasis. That I do fucking know....

11 minutes ago, Scott. said:

How would you know?? You didn't know who they were before touring with blink so don't pretend like you're some expert on modern pop punk/rock

I think the fact that I barely knew who they were pretty much confirms that they aren't nearly as big as blink.

They don't even have a hit song. No one knows who they are except pop punk fuck boys.

They have 400k less followers than blink on Twitter and blink have been around for over 20 years and more well known to casual music listeners. So adtr have more of a new following so yes they're about as big as blink atm. Blink also sold out, a day to remember haven't really had any awful poppy cringey hits that appeal to the masses. Blink whored themselves out. 

7 minutes ago, Ghent said:

ADTR doesn't need to release something poppy to become awful and cringy. They are managing that to perfection already.

This. But also which ever album has 2nd sucks on it is such a sell out album. What's with that song about whatever stupid down you grew up in sucking and all of your friends being equally as shitty? So cringe.

23 minutes ago, Scott. said:

They have 400k less followers than blink on Twitter and blink have been around for over 20 years and more well known to casual music listeners. So adtr have more of a new following so yes they're about as big as blink atm. Blink also sold out, a day to remember haven't really had any awful poppy cringey hits that appeal to the masses. Blink whored themselves out. 

they were on Victory Records, the butt stain of "punk" record labels.

27 minutes ago, Poet Danderson said:

Elitist blink-182 fans...doesn't get much worse than that.

You do realise that a large portion of music fans turn their nose up at blink the exact same way you turn your nose up at ADTR. Get off ya high fucking horses lads.

Exactly. Fucking hilarious. 

ADTR are the baby of Blinks influence ffs. i find it hilarious all the bands Blink inspired are hated. Guess what? Blink are also hated/looked down upon. Fucking weirdos