2016 Summer Tour General Discussion

Hit me up Jans ex

15 hours ago, J-Town said:

^This. I've been home in CT visiting my family and decided to go to the show. So much fun. M+M's was epic, as was San Diego. East coast crowds are the fucking best.

what area of CT do you live in if you don't mind me asking? I live right in Cromwell, used to live in New Haven

They only sound checked two songs tonight.  Started over an hour late.   My wife overheard mark talking shit to Travis when he finally came out about the time.   

They did not do she's out of her mind or the only thing that matters during the show.   They did however do m&ms!  

They sounded good mark works the crowd like a pro.   Matt didn't talk much at all and doesn't stray from that mic.  Travis amazing as always.   It was a great show in all.  

Adtr had a strong presence in the crowd but there is zero doubt who the crowd was most excited and loud for.   22k last night.   

Got a blink tattoo before the show too.   Good weekend in all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blink182life-4life said:

They only sound checked two songs tonight.  Started over an hour late.   My wife overheard mark talking shit to Travis when he finally came out about the time.   

They did not do she's out of her mind or the only thing that matters during the show.   They did however do m&ms!  

They sounded good mark works the crowd like a pro.   Matt didn't talk much at all and doesn't stray from that mic.  Travis amazing as always.   It was a great show in all.  

Adtr had a strong presence in the crowd but there is zero doubt who the crowd was most excited and loud for.   22k last night.   

Got a blink tattoo before the show too.   Good weekend in all

Hmm.......

Have a pic of your tattoo :)

18 hours ago, bojangles said:

what area of CT do you live in if you don't mind me asking? I live right in Cromwell, used to live in New Haven

I grew up in Woodbridge right outside of New Haven. I live in Los Angeles now but try to get back east at least a couple times a year. Where abouts did you live in New Haven?