NO FUTURE OUT NOW !!!!!!!!

lerotou

59 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Well Mark has never been the best at lyrics in general.  Even in one of his best songs, Adam's Song, I always found the line about "Remember the time I spilled the cup of apple juice in the hall," to be pretty bad.  Even though the song still overall was great.  I will say that just about all the lyrics on WYHSB were pretty awesome though, probably Mark at his overall best written lyrics on that album.

Don't agree there at all.  Most small children drink apple juice, and the line is intended to stir emotions of thinking about a parent reading a suicide note that their little child (now grown up by always will be that parents little baby) is taking their life.

2 minutes ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

I don't know that. In fact, I loved it.

Just a joke dude. I don't actually think I can speak for everyone lol.

Although I do actually think that movie sucked for a bunch of reasons but i already got into that in the thread for that movie haha.

Just now, decisions said:

Just a joke dude. I don't actually think I can speak for everyone lol.

Although I do actually think that movie sucked for a bunch of reasons but i already got into that in the thread for that movie haha.

Haha fair enough. Different strokes. What's your favorite SW film, out of curiosity?

3 minutes ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

Haha Empire for me as well. AotC might be my least favorite through lol

Basically it's the definition of "so bad it's good" for me. The dialogue is hilarious, Watto (or however you spell his name), and then the direction for Hayden (like the look on his face after Padme refuses to kiss him) all combine for hilarity in my mind. And like i said I am one of those people who likes the fight scenes in the prequels so there's that.

Just now, decisions said:

Basically it's the definition of "so bad it's good" for me. The dialogue is hilarious, Watto (or however you spell his name), and then the direction for Hayden (like the look on his face after Padme refuses to kiss him) all combine for hilarity in my mind. And like i said I am one of those people who likes the fight scenes in the prequels so there's that.

Haha yeah it would be awesome on Mystery Scoence Theater 3000 or something XD

47 minutes ago, decisions said:

Well I hope he's wrong because TFA sucked as we all know.

Yeah, that 92% rotten tomatoes rating really verifies this claim. 

50 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Yeah, I think this nails it.

No.

Just now, Ghent said:

Yeah, that 92% rotten tomatoes rating really verifies this claim. 

No.

Hey don't get me wrong, I still loved TFA and I know I'm gonna love this album! But I think "very familiar only not as good" is probably an accurate way of putting it. I mean, I'm a self-admitted Untitled fanboy. I don't think anything they do will be "as good" as that. But I'll still love whatever they put out.

48 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Don't agree there at all.  Most small children drink apple juice, and the line is intended to stir emotions of thinking about a parent reading a suicide note that their little child (now grown up by always will be that parents little baby) is taking their life.

Oh I completely understand the message of the lyric.  i just don't like the lyric at all.

Oh and that YouTube comment is extremely dumb. There are only 3 full songs out yet, and people are already claiming that this won't be as good as their classic albums? We can't be sure about that. Based on the three songs we've gotten, I can tell this album is definitely going to blow Neighborhoods out of the water, and who knows? This album might just be as good as EOTS/TOYPAJ (my favorite albums) -- we just have to wait and see. While I don't think it will be the case, I could be wrong.

I do like the song but i can't help but think on all of the songs so far God Bless Matt Skiba and he's bringing so much to this record.

But i will slap someone if all the songs are shared between Matt and Mark, this format is so predictable and unnecessary? Seems like Mark want's to be lead on every song yet when it came to Neighborhoods and DED he couldn't come up with much, Definitely worry about his lyrical writing now and the only thing for Tom is he can churn (allbeit Shit most of the time) songs out like a conveyor belt.

But like i said GOD BLESS MATT SKIBA!!!

7 minutes ago, Ily182 said:

I do like the song but i can't help but think on all of the songs so far God Bless Matt Skiba and he's bringing so much to this record.

But i will slap someone if all the songs are shared between Matt and Mark, this format is so predictable and unnecessary? Seems like Mark want's to be lead on every song yet when it came to Neighborhoods and DED he couldn't come up with much, Definitely worry about his lyrical writing now and the only thing for Tom is he can churn (allbeit Shit most of the time) songs out like a conveyor belt.

But like i said GOD BLESS MATT SKIBA!!!

Song structure has been very similar for all three songs and it does worry me for sure.

Is no one else thinking this is a "fuck you Tom" disguised as a song about a girl? 

The whole chorus feels like Marks telling Tom that no one gives a fuck about him and theres No Future for he and blink, and then bridge feels like in a clever way he's saying " Na na na na nahh" lol. 

Just an observation, but I feel like there's some underlying message to Tom here and then Skiba was like " That sounds too obvious, lets throw them off and make it sound like it's about a girl" lol.

2 minutes ago, Live Fast Die Fun said:

Is no one else thinking this is a "fuck you Tom" disguised as a song about a girl? 

The whole chorus feels like Marks telling Tom that no one gives a fuck about him and theres No Future for he and blink, and then bridge feels like in a clever way he's saying " Na na na na nahh" lol. 

Just an observation, but I feel like there's some underlying message to Tom here and then Skiba was like " That sounds too obvious, lets throw them off and make it sound like it's about a girl" lol.

I immediately thought for sure marks lyrics and chorus were aimed at Tom. "They don't care about you"  "Let the music seal your fate"

Any other time I'm up, I'm desperately searching for leaks and updates but when I go to sleep and wake up there's a new song. This is probably my favorite song from the bunch (until the "What's the Point of Saying Sorry Now" song comes out) so far. I'm surprised people don't like this as much. I like heavy and technical songs and would love more dark grown up Blink but Mark said this album was gonna be fun and I hear it. This is my favorite because it doesn't drag out (Bored to Death is good but that bridge took forever with those oh's and such) and it's catchy and it feels fuller (Rabbit Hole is good as well but it just felt empty). Honestly this song pulls off the "no lyric but make melodic noise with face" thing so much better with the na's and the gang vocals as well. I think this song takes what both previous songs were missing and that's what makes the song sound so great. I'm still not sure of the production because it just makes that guitar sound a bit thin and with all the same formats they are doing but in general this sounds like a catchy, feel-good summer Blink-182 song.