NO FUTURE OUT NOW !!!!!!!!

lerotou

17 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

Production is still my major complaint. Listened to Neighborhood last night and I actually prefer that over this. At least the guitar sounds interesting in that.

Dumbest thing I will read today. Got it over with early. thanks!

• Like 3

For some odd reason, the intro of this song seriously reminds me of a heavy metal song I used to listen to.. Almost like Lamb of God or something ridiculous like that.  That's cool and hilarious to me.

Fan of this song, I think the intro and bridge with Skibba is honestly some of Blinks best work ever.  You can they really aren't trying to just release new music to release new music. Lyrics might be rushed at times, but they are really trying to hit you right in the face with hits. Whether you like that or not, it's admirable the effort is back.

But I have to complain about a common complaint here.. If you dont like Feldmans production, that's fine, but don't keep bitching about it. As soon as I heard they were teaming up I expected and accepted heavy production which has its pros and cons.  I'm one to embrace the pros  .. Which they're definitely is here.

8 hours ago, RAX said:

The sound in general needs more "room" or "air" and thicker and natural guitar sound. Its kinda dead. 

Yeah thats exactly how I hear it. I just want to hear guitar like a normal rock song

Listening on headphones everything sounds like its taking up so much "room" like you said.