Rank the albums! INCLUDING California.

Cheerios4u98

Can't believe the amount of people who have California above Enema and Unitled...Jesus Christ, you're the same people who said the same thing about Neighborhoods 5 years ago (which is now bottom of a lot of lists funnily enough)

1. Enema
2. Untitled
3. Dude Ranch
4. TOYPAJ
5. Neighborhoods
6. California (pretty much on par with Neighborhoods, best songs from both would of been a great album)
7. Cheshire Cat

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Poet Danderson said:

Can't believe the amount of people who have California above Enema and Unitled...Jesus Christ, you're the same people who said the same thing about Neighborhoods 5 years ago (which is now bottom of a lot of lists funnily enough)

1. Enema
2. Untitled
3. Dude Ranch
4. TOYPAJ
5. Neighborhoods
6. California (pretty much on par with Neighborhoods, best songs from both would of been a great album)
7. Cheshire Cat

So people can't change their mind on something over the span of 5 years? come on. it's higher right now because they love it right now, give em' five years and the whole list will reshuffle. it's just a snapshot of their current feelings. 

17 hours ago, Poet Danderson said:

1. Enema
2. Untitled
3. Dude Ranch
4. TOYPAJ
5. Neighborhoods
7. Cheshire Cat

They arent thinking with their heads. The only comparison to make is with Neighborhoods and Cheshire Cat

After about 10 listens

1. Enema

2. Take Off

3. Dude Ranch

4. (What's the Story) Morning Glory?

5. Untitled

6. Neighborhoods

7. California

8. Cheshire

Honestly Tom was always my fav so I knew this wouldn't be high up. Its better than Tom's stuff since leaving blink though, already listened to it more than any of those releases. I'm also a blinkbot so like Cheshire is a 9.5/10 at the bottom

Will see if it grows on me above Neighborhoods, already got 3 or 4 of the songs stuck in my head

• Like 1

I did. Nothing was abysmal as much it just never rises above good. It's catchier than herpes and the arrangements are good but not taking care of. Like this album probably has more than enough good ideas, but they probably didn't concentrate it enough. Like with enema, it felt like every song was fleshed out and well made. LIke the "one more time with feeling" part in Don't Leave Me. That's brilliant and subtle. I don't hear those qualities here. It's not near as cool and cocky as some of that stuff was. It's very ADD in that way. But I think the recording is too "meh" for anything to really make a big impact on me, hence why it's not even going to touch Buddha. Lyrics are all over the place. Skiba is underplayed too. It's all still congealing in my head though. I almost want to say that Feldmann just did his job. He didn't want to make anything beyond generic sugary songs that leave as immediately as they come. I think it's a deliberate choice by the band. Frankly I blame them for doing what they think the fans want. They got a hit at least.

• Like 1

1. Untitled

2. Dude Ranch

3. EOTS

4. Cheshire Cat

5. TOYPAJ

6. Neighborhoods

7. Buddha

8. California

Always felt bad having to pick a worst blink album as I really enjoyed every release to some extent. The good news is with this new album it's officially a no-brainer for me personally. Glad others are liking the album.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

1. Untitled

2. Dude Ranch

3. EOTS

4. Cheshire Cat

5. TOYPAJ

6. Neighborhoods

7. Buddha

8. California

Always felt bad having to pick a worst blink album as I really enjoyed every release to some extent. The good news is with this new album it's officially a no-brainer for me personally. Glad others are liking the album.

Great list!