blink-182 / California fan survey!

rabbithats

Hey folks.  Long-time lurker, first time poster here. 

I put together a survey for blink fans that gathers information about the fan demographic, opinions regarding Tom, and of course what people think of California!

The leak-listening audience I surveyed (about 700 people so far) has posted some really fascinating data, and I'd like to post this survey here to see what this community thinks.  This endeavor is @Ghent approved.

Please feel free to complete the survey at your leisure, and thank you for participating!  I will post results on Monday, August 1st.

-----> CLICK HERE TO DO THE SURVEY THING <-----

6 minutes ago, rabbithats said:

Hey folks.  Long-time lurker, first time poster here. 

I put together a survey for blink fans that gathers information about the fan demographic, opinions regarding Tom, and of course what people think of California!

The leak-listening audience I surveyed (about 700 people so far) has posted some really fascinating data, and I'd like to post this survey here to see what this community thinks.  This endeavor is @Ghent approved.

Please feel free to complete the survey at your leisure, and thank you for participating!  I will post results on Monday, August 1st.

-----> CLICK HERE TO DO THE SURVEY THING <-----

done, captain!