San Diego is about Tom according to Feldman

Live Fast Die Fun

I love how Skiba pussy foots around it when talking about what San Diego is about, and you know what he means, but he doesn't just come right out and say, Mark is talking about Thomas for the most part. lol. On another note, I don't like listening to Skiba, I've been thinking it for months, talented dude, love him in Alkaline..... hate listening to him speak in blink, it weirds me out lol.

2 hours ago, Live Fast Die Fun said:

I love how Skiba pussy foots around it when talking about what San Diego is about, and you know what he means, but he doesn't just come right out and say, Mark is talking about Thomas for the most part. lol. On another note, I don't like listening to Skiba, I've been thinking it for months, talented dude, love him in Alkaline..... hate listening to him speak in blink, it weirds me out lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh8f6yk7kDQ

I think Matt loves interviews in the music world in a tongue and cheek kind of way.  I mean he is a huge This Is Spinal Tap fan

The only thing that matters is one of the most 'blink' sounding songs on the album (I think rabbit hole is too which is shocking by the amount of heat it gets on here).Again people gotta stop overreacting.

it's cool to hear them talk about the songs and the lyrics. Clearly they took darker more complicated situations and described them in a simpler way lyrically. Then again after watching Skiba in interviews I feel like he could talk about the Barney theme song for 3 minutes and show enthusiasm while doing it haha

also skiba hints that some songs were too dark and left off the album which makes the potential EP exciting.

• Like 1

"No Future" is such a weird song, every time I hear the drums in the first verse it immediately ruins that verse for me, but as soon as the chorus starts the song is awesome from there. Fuck that first verse though, well the drums.

Just now, thongrider said:

"No Future" is such a weird song, every time I hear the drums in the first verse it immediately ruins that verse for me, but as soon as the chorus starts the song is awesome from there. Fuck that first verse though, well the drums.

It sounds like it's gonna be a bit more of a sad song and then it's like oh, the chorus is like this happy pop jam.  Even Skiba commented on how bizarre it was.

1 hour ago, thongrider said:

?? You mean the opening drums "n she saaiiidd, tonight's a waste of time"

That's like the coolest opening fill in a while I've heard.  Maybe you just don't like drums