Quote issue

If I quote someone, and then decide not to post it, I can't delete the quote. So let's say I'm going to post a quote of someone, then change my mind, then 2 days later go back to the thread to post, that quote is still there. I have to post it, delete the post, then post again. 

This is an issue on Google Chrome, not sure if it happens to me on other browsers. 

3 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

If I quote someone, and then decide not to post it, I can't delete the quote. So let's say I'm going to post a quote of someone, then change my mind, then 2 days later go back to the thread to post, that quote is still there. I have to post it, delete the post, then post again. 

This is an issue on Google Chrome, not sure if it happens to me on other browsers. 

Here is how I get around this:

MuRwAY3.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On July 6, 2016 at 1:29 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

You can click on the quote itself and hit backspace then it deletes it from the post. However it is annoying that the quote is still in the post later if you decide not to post something.