favorite blink covers?

daveyjones

you chose my two favorites as your first two. lol. colleen green and invalids. love those covers

what ever happened to that "i guess this is growing up" tribute album? they put out that EP then dropped off the face of the earth

• Wow 1

3 minutes ago, boxelder said:

you chose my two favorites as your first two. lol. colleen green and invalids. love those covers

what ever happened to that "i guess this is growing up" tribute album? they put out that EP then dropped off the face of the earth

right, weren't there supposed to be three of them? and they promised vinyl after all were released.

• Wow 1

15 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I tend to love acoustic covers the best. Full band covers mostly just sound like crappy versions of the real thing to me. I think a lot of blink songs translate really well to acoustic.

Listening this Odis song and realising how good even those "average" songs from dude and eots and  actually are. 

• Like 2

Eurgh. Odi. never understood the love for his covers. He's talented but he sucks all the life out of those songs.

Tbh I've never heard a blink cover and gone "yeah thats really good" the only one I like is keezykabeezy's cover of Up All Night and that's because the original sucks.

Also that "pathetic" cover you posted Davey is still one of the weirdest, worst blink covers I've ever heard. it's cool that they did something different but it really doesn't work. 

• Like 1

The Lemmings cover that you posted is fucking awesome Davey, never heard that before.

Also really liked the Don't Leave Me one too, didn't expect to like it when it started but was actually pretty cool.

That Kabeezy dickhead annoys me, his facial expressions make me want to punch him. Odi pisses all over him.

• Wow 1