Blink-182 Vinyl Thread

WPGBlink

Hey guys, looking to upgrade to vinyl as I may be able to acquire my dad vintage turn table.

I've read Dude Ranch SRC deluxe from 2016 is the best pressing for that album. And obviously I would want to get the older version of TOYPAJ that has the bonus songs.

What are the best pressings of Enema and Cheshire? I read some people love that first Cheshire pressing. 

3 minutes ago, Sirwesker said:

I've read Dude Ranch SRC deluxe from 2016 is the best pressing for that album.

I read some people love that first Cheshire pressing. 

i prefer the SRC deluxe over the MCA first press for DR, and my cargo first press for CC. the SRC CC is a bit flinty in the mids to highs end for me; the cargo is warmer in the low end.

2 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

So I think I am going to head another re-order of those DED 10" custom vinyl as @bradsonemanband has been kind enough to offer his template.

I'm not gonna mess around on this and need a final number before I can place the order, if anyone is in 100% (as in, could pay this week) let me know. It's looking like ~$35 each, which includes return shipping via USPS Media Mail. ~8 week turnaround. (Hopefully a X-mas surprise!)

I might end up spinning up a separate thread on this and getting people tracking it here.

@boxelder @Chewy030 @Marik @MattSkeebios4u98 @daveyjones LMK

oooh, i'd be interested for sure!

50 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

So I think I am going to head another re-order of those DED 10" custom vinyl as @bradsonemanband has been kind enough to offer his template.

I'm not gonna mess around on this and need a final number before I can place the order, if anyone is in 100% (as in, could pay this week) let me know. It's looking like ~$35 each, which includes return shipping via USPS Media Mail. ~8 week turnaround. (Hopefully a X-mas surprise!)

I might end up spinning up a separate thread on this and getting people tracking it here.

Oh hell yes fir only 35$. I’m in. I had no idea you could make custom vinyl.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Dude I’m in for sure!

On 9/30/2019 at 9:34 PM, daveyjones said:

i prefer the SRC deluxe over the MCA first press for DR, and my cargo first press for CC. the SRC CC is a bit flinty in the mids to highs end for me; the cargo is warmer in the low end.

I've been told the SRC DR sounds way better than the original but I've never heard it. Sadly I no longer have a record player. My 1st press DR and CC hang on my wall in frames at the moment

K I’m gonna put together something official tomorrow... the problem with international is I have no idea how much shipping costs, nor how safe/long it takes... I would assume it’s every bit of $15-$30? 

So pending the numbers and logistics I may have to limit it to USA this go around. But let me get an idea of how many I’m dealing with first. 

• Sad 1