Blink-182 Vinyl Thread

WPGBlink

oh boy, this whole DED thing is a whole debacle of fuckery on sandbag and sandbag UK's part. I ordered 1 of each color, plus an extra black/white swirl across 2 orders... 

compiling a timeline of how this all transpired... cant wait to update this thread with. sandbag should be ashamed of themselves lol. 

• 3 weeks later...

sort-of a cool scoop for you collectors here. i work at a target store and as a collector i peruse the work device sometimes to see if any vinyl has gone clearance... today i was browsing and came across a listing for blink's greatest hits, a target exclusive edition. we've been getting plenty of target exclusives that surprisingly end up being pretty rare. thought i would give you all a heads up -- the street date is october 2 but it has no other details, and there's no online listing of it as of yet. i'm sure it'll be silver or something, but for those of you that never snagged the SRC or HT presses, now's your chance. it's shipped by UMG, so you can expect the sound quality of the HT version (not sure if it was good or not)

EhwA9UP.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, wannabe corn dog said:

i got lucky and grabbed DED from a local shop today with store credit. now i can finally stop stressing about missing the super unfair and unorganized pre order

Different press or did they buy from Sandbag? Surprised it’d be at retail, but that’s rad you found one in the wild!

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

Yup. Btw got my “special gift” from Sandbag today, which was indeed a DED slipmat which is rad.

Damn didn’t you only end up making 20 or so and just sending them to people from here? Or did you have folks from Reddit etc get in on it?

On 8/11/2020 at 1:04 AM, boxelder said:

sort-of a cool scoop for you collectors here. i work at a target store and as a collector i peruse the work device sometimes to see if any vinyl has gone clearance... today i was browsing and came across a listing for blink's greatest hits, a target exclusive edition. we've been getting plenty of target exclusives that surprisingly end up being pretty rare. thought i would give you all a heads up -- the street date is october 2 but it has no other details, and there's no online listing of it as of yet. i'm sure it'll be silver or something, but for those of you that never snagged the SRC or HT presses, now's your chance. it's shipped by UMG, so you can expect the sound quality of the HT version (not sure if it was good or not)

looks like details are up. Appears as though they’re using the SRC version because it includes the Christmas song 

https://www.target.com/p/blink-182-greatest-hits-target-exclusive-vinyl/-/A-81048268

• Wow 1

• 1 month later...

I hope this image isn't stupidly large but i just got these 12" singles in the mail today.

they used to be pretty rare but the prices have dropped. the only thing that sucks is the label didn't bother to combine the  "pt 1 & 2"  track listing of the CDs onto the vinyl releases so there are barely any songs on them. 

NpCOfyW.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1