Blink-182 Vinyl Thread

WPGBlink

1 hour ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I really need to complete my blink vinyl collection. I don't really care what version I get, I just one one pressing of each album. I still need to grab myself a copy of Enema, TOYPAJ, and Neighborhoods. And then hope that DED eventually gets pressed because I'd love to have that.

go for the current SRCs. the second-presses (blue enema, etc)

as for DED, i think if it had a chance to get pressed, they wouldve done so back in 2012. since no label owns it, it's just the three of them lol

• 5 months later...
8 minutes ago, Cpen5311 said:

I posted my setup and collection on the last page, but figured since I moved across the country and got a few more records, I'd post again.

Fi4sXas.jpg7YVDPcH.jpgnW4Einr.jpgLyGuZ8K.jpg

So rad! I really want to complete my blink vinyl collection. I'm not a super hardcore vinyl collector. I don't need the first-pressings or every variant or anything like that. I just want one copy of every blink album (and all side-projects) on vinyl. AVA records are expensive as hell though so I don't have any of those, even though I would love to have them.

Off the top of my head these are the ones I have:

Buddha
Cheshire Cat
The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show
Untitled
California (3 copies: purple, black, and white. I know, I'm a hypocrite)

Box Car Racer

When Your Heart Stops Beating

I also have "They Came To Conquer Uranus" I guess.

I'm not super into collecting vinyl but I do want a complete vinyl collection of the blink discography. (I also have Yellowcard's entire discography on vinyl. Other than that, I'm not a big vinyl guy.)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

So rad! I really want to complete my blink vinyl collection. I'm not a super hardcore vinyl collector. I don't need the first-pressings or every variant or anything like that. I just want one copy of every blink album (and all side-projects) on vinyl. AVA records are expensive as hell though so I don't have any of those, even though I would love to have them.

go grab yourself a couple from SRC! they're doing a new EOTS, i'm sure dude ranch is still available too, and TOYPAJ shouldn't be hard to find. solid presses, there's a zillion of 'em they're doing. avoid any universal stuff if you're into sound quality.

7 minutes ago, boxelder said:

go grab yourself a couple from SRC! they're doing a new EOTS, i'm sure dude ranch is still available too, and TOYPAJ shouldn't be hard to find. solid presses, there's a zillion of 'em they're doing. avoid any universal stuff if you're into sound quality.

I'm always tempted to buy them but I don't have a lot of money to spend on stuff like this right now. I figure they keep getting repressed all the time so I'll still be able to buy them in the future.

I love picking up the SRC quality blink vinyl.... but damn, SRC can be a bunch of clowns. Been waiting on an order for a long time and their customer service is horrendous. 

Nevertheless, no denying their shit is the best. Have the 2XLP Untitled and the Enema blue variant that came out a little while ago and absolutely love spinning those. 

57 minutes ago, WPGBlink said:

I love picking up the SRC quality blink vinyl.... but damn, SRC can be a bunch of clowns. Been waiting on an order for a long time and their customer service is horrendous. 

Nevertheless, no denying their shit is the best. Have the 2XLP Untitled and the Enema blue variant that came out a little while ago and absolutely love spinning those. 

yeah, i'm so ready for the rest of the reissues, particularly cheshire. SRC's done a great job

• 3 weeks later...

legit don't even need this. but i thought it'd be nice to have a copy to spin i can just run into the ground. so i bought this lol

jGz5wwu.jpg

it's the new SRC repress. i already have the SRC deluxe edition, and the 2009 white first press (? i think) from hot topic. i used to have the 2014 splatter from HT too lol

• Like 1