I'm computer retarded, or just generally retarded and I need to know how to play old Pokemon games on my computer/phone.

Live Fast Die Fun

Hey, So I'm aware of "emulators" ... but every time I've gotten one, I've downloaded a Pokemon game, cause thats literally all i'm interested in , more specifically later titles cause I played up to Gold and Silver and beat those, just want anything past there... I've also had it where, when I save it, it saves once or twice, and then crashes and erases all my progress. I just want a good link/links/ information please and thank you on where to go, and how to get myself playing some Pokemon in good quality, that doesn't crash, and doesn't erase all my progress ... I have a Mac computer and an iPhone, knowledge on either or would be amazing. Also, I don't want to pay for it from some internet company, best free links if you can hook a brother up, I'd be the most stoked 28 year old in the world right now lol. PLEASE! :P 8)

1 minute ago, Live Fast Die Fun said:

I've got the Virtual Boy Advance for Mac now, but I can't make the screen get big lol. It's just tiny tiny tiny, like, unplayable tiny, and when I put it fullscreen mode in preferences, it stays tiny lol.

what if you go into preferences?