Lmfao... Taylor Swift got exposed. I fucking knew it.

Aria

I love Kanye West so much... Believed him from the start.  Didn't see it discussed here and just found out about it, but Kim released proof that Kanye and Taylor discussed the line about her ahead of time and she was fucking rooting for it. 

• Like 1

Eh, the worst part of the song, the "I made that bitch famous" did she ever hear about? Like, I'm not a Swift fan, but from my perspective that's the worse part. It's like asking for your parents car on a Friday night and then driving to Reno and being like "but you said I could have the car?!".

As a Kanye supporter from the start, Swift being exposed makes me so happy. Props to Kim for settling everything.

And Taylor's response is completely irrelevant. Suddenly she gets all offended about the usage of the word "bitch", completely ignoring her previous lies.

Just great to see justice like this coming to light.

1 hour ago, _Kyle_ said:

Eh, the worst part of the song, the "I made that bitch famous" did she ever hear about? Like, I'm not a Swift fan, but from my perspective that's the worse part. It's like asking for your parents car on a Friday night and then driving to Reno and being like "but you said I could have the car?!".

She was literally like, "You gotta tell that story the way you experienced it and the way it happened to you, you didn't know who I was before that. It doesn't matter that I sold 7 million albums, you didn't know who I was before that, so it's fine." and "It's awesome that you're so outspoken about this and be like, ‘Yeah, she does. It made her famous.'"

It sounds like she is directly referencing that line, and gently correcting him that yes, she was famous. It just wasn't specifically said, so she has now latched onto that to continue the dialogue. Her story has changed a couple times at this point.

4 hours ago, Scott. said:

Can someone simplify this. In work and can't click on links an shit. What's going on?

Kanye released a song with a line that said "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex (Why?) / I made that bitch famous." Taylor started off saying she was never contacted to support this, then her rep said that she was called to see if she would release the song on her twitter but the contents of it were never told to her (basically framing Kanye as some overzealous wackjob who calls out of the blue like YO PUT THIS ON YOUR TWITTER), and now it's apparent that she was told about the whole thing from recordings of the phone call that Kim took and then recently posted.

The specific line "Made that bitch famous" wasn't said out loud in the actual recordings, so now Taylor has latched onto that and been like "It was the bitch line, that was the whole thing, it was always that one line and it was shocking and upsetting". Based on context clues from the full transcript, it sounds like she references that line directly and heard it beforehand. 

• Like 1

She was dumb to make a big to-do about it all if she did approve of it, but it doesn't sound like she knew of the bitch line, which I think is the worst part in regards to what was said about her, not that he thinks they might have sex.  (By the way, why is Kim helping at all in this, does she not care that Kanye is openly saying in his song, that I think I may still have sex with this girl despite being married, so dumb, never had respect for the Kardashians, but it just makes me look at Kim all the more as a tool, which she obviously is).

Beyond that, nothing can change the original retardation of Kanye going, "I'ma let you finish but Beyonce blah blah blah" at an awards show.  Considering he nearly did it again to Beck again for Beyonce, just shows to me how Kanye is clearly in love with Beyonce and I'm guessing thinks that these "grand gestures" would somehow get her to I dunno notice him and I guess get with him.  Whatever it is, it's retarded.

Obviously i'm a huge T Swift fangirl, so you know whose side I'm taking here....but seriously, I don't see how Kanye can be the one who looks good from this? He creepily recorded a telephone conversation, left out the most offensive part of the already offensive lyric, and released the song without her approval or knowledge.

"I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex"  ---offensive, sexist, but still vaguely complimentary to Swift

"I made that bitch famous."  ---- offensive, sexist, and outright insulting to her as a person.

He left out the most offensive bit in his creepy, recorded, conversation with her where she sounds nothing but friendly to him.

I enjoy Kanye's music for the most part (although it has declined majorly in recent years imo), but he's a total loser of a human being.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ungroovy said:

She was literally like, "You gotta tell that story the way you experienced it and the way it happened to you, you didn't know who I was before that. It doesn't matter that I sold 7 million albums, you didn't know who I was before that, so it's fine." and "It's awesome that you're so outspoken about this and be like, ‘Yeah, she does. It made her famous.'"

It sounds like she is directly referencing that line, and gently correcting him that yes, she was famous. It just wasn't specifically said, so she has now latched onto that to continue the dialogue. Her story has changed a couple times at this point.

Eh, I still think it's him bending the truth of the matter. Like if he had presented that line in tact, and she was like "yeah, whatever, you do your truth man", then yeah she's lying. But to tack on that pretty insulting line and then claim that she approved of it is kind of fucking wack. Really unfair.

But she references it directly, she literally says "you're so outspoken about this and be like, 'Yeah, she does. It made her famous.'" The line is "I made that bitch famous". How the fuck would she not be referencing that specific point in the song? And why would that be her problem moreso than him just bragging about how he could still bone TSwift? It makes no sense that she wouldn't know, and I think she's lied, transparently lied, too many times for this to be the new thing.

25 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Obviously i'm a huge T Swift fangirl, so you know whose side I'm taking here....but seriously, I don't see how Kanye can be the one who looks good from this? He creepily recorded a telephone conversation, left out the most offensive part of the already offensive lyric, and released the song without her approval or knowledge.

"I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex"  ---offensive, sexist, but still vaguely complimentary to Swift

"I made that bitch famous."  ---- offensive, sexist, and outright insulting to her as a person.

He left out the most offensive bit in his creepy, recorded, conversation with her where she sounds nothing but friendly to him.

I enjoy Kanye's music for the most part (although it has declined majorly in recent years imo), but he's a total loser of a human being.

The snapchats are bits and pieces of the full conversation, firstly, and also, in the conversation we do have, she describes his sentiment with identical syntax without using the word "bitch" as though she heard that very line.

Also, she's lied about this. THAT is character assassination, to say firstly that she never approved the song, secondly that he only called to get his song on her Twitter like some kind of desperate idiot, and now that she never heard the one line.

1 minute ago, ungroovy said:

The snapchats are bits and pieces of the full conversation, firstly, and also, in the conversation we do have, she describes his sentiment with identical syntax without using the word "bitch" as though she heard that very line.

Also, she's lied about this. THAT is character assassination, to say firstly that she never approved the song, secondly that he only called to get his song on her Twitter like some kind of desperate idiot, and now that she never heard the one line.

Meh, I don't see how someone can take the side of a known scum bag who is writing sexist trash about somebody that he is only involved with because he tried fucking HER over by interrupting her like an ass hole during her award reception speech.

The fact that these rappers can get away with such garbage lyrics is beyond me anyway.

"Eatin' Asian pussy, all I need was sweet and sour sauce" -- Kanye West

Well Taylor Swift uses Romeo And Juliet to write a "romantic" teen love song. That's just as offensive and tone deaf as anything Kanye has rapped about. Also a clue about Conway West is that his raps aren't 100% sincere. He kind of plays a character...