Lmfao... Taylor Swift got exposed. I fucking knew it.

Aria

39 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Even if she did, it wouldn't be the type of prison that most people experience. It would basically be house arrest in a mansion. That's what happened with Paris Hilton. 

Like I said, I know it's not going to happen.  Just the thought of it makes me laugh, but I'm no fool, she'll never end up in a real prison, of course not.

He may not have used the term "bitch", but he definetely used the famous reference. She directly refers to it in the call. It's her Grammy speech that's really boning her. The backtracking she's doing now contradicts her whole Grammy speech, which rambles on about "men and others taking credit for your (women's) hard earned success". Nothing about "bitch". It just makes her look stupid now that's she desperately grasping at straws.

And didn't she lip sync to a song that used bitch in the same way for some commercial or some shit? Saw some comments referring to that. Either way, she's a self proclaimed fan of hip hop and knows what the norms of the genre are. My guess is that all her feminist peers blasted the song and she had (in her mind) no choice but to condemn it too; or else all her feminist ideology she preaches would be rendered meaningless by the mainstream. Either way she's a lying sack of shit. And just a petty immature cunt in general.

Edited by bobbo11290
Minor clarifications

Continues to amaze me that the "norms" of hip hop being sexist, racist, etc etc etc somehow make it okay for these things to continue in the genre. 

And it's especially entertaining when the people that are okay with this happen to be annoying social justice warriors on the side.

Regardless of the moral center of it, if you're well aware of the norms of the genre, which are pretty glaring if you ARE a fan of the genre, and then proclaim yourself to be a fan of the genre and even lip sync with the same kind of lyrics...well...kinda hypocritical, ain't it?

the point is, her beef was with the famous line in general, as in, him being responsible for her fame. That was her whole mantra at the Grammys. Now that the cats out of the bag, she's reaching. It's transparent as fuck. And her people changed the story of what went down like 3-4 times. She lied caught with her hand in the cookie jar. She should just take her L and try to move past it, instead of STILL trying desperately to hold on to that victim card she always tries to play. She's just making it worse at this point.

7 hours ago, Ghent said:

Continues to amaze me that the "norms" of hip hop being sexist, racist, etc etc etc somehow make it okay for these things to continue in the genre. 

And it's especially entertaining when the people that are okay with this happen to be annoying social justice warriors on the side.

Oppressed groups cannot be guilty of racism, sexism, etc.

8 hours ago, Ghent said:

"I need a girl that I can train", is that better?

• 3 years later...
On 7/18/2016 at 8:30 AM, _Kyle_ said:

Eh, the worst part of the song, the "I made that bitch famous" did she ever hear about? Like, I'm not a Swift fan, but from my perspective that's the worse part. It's like asking for your parents car on a Friday night and then driving to Reno and being like "but you said I could have the car?!".

this thread was a good read but man, I was on the money with this one jack.