• Dysentery Gary
    • Adams Song
    • All The Small Things
    • The Party Song
    • Mutt
    • Wendy Clear
    • Anthem

This poll is closed to new votes

This was tough as just about every song is excellent. I had to go with Dumpweed. I remember the first time I heard it - my older brother asked me if I liked blink-182 and I knew All The Small Things, Whats My Age Again and I Miss You at the time but that's it....only what I heard in the radio. I said they were pretty good, and he proceeded to pop in Enema into the CD player in the car and Dumpweed hit me immediately. I can say it's the first non blink single I loved and ultimately got me into the band.

Enema was the first album I ever bought in second grade and is still easily my favorite album start to finish. It unalterably shaped my taste in music, my sense of humor, and the levity I try to bring to my day to day life. As I got more into classic rock and more hardcore punk as the years went on, something about Enema has always kept me coming back. There isn't a song I don't absolutely love. I've vacillated between every song as my "favorite" over the years. I don't know if it's just nostalgia at this point but frankly I don't care. Every song is perfect to me. I had to go with WMAA. I know it's a single and everyone and their mom knows that song but it was the first blink song I heard. I can still remember my mind being blown seeing the music video for the first time and thinking "awesome, not all adults are boring." Musically there's stronger tunes on the album but the spirit of WMAA is timeless. 

On 7/20/2016 at 6:51 PM, ryanmfears said:

Going Away to College is my favorite Blink song in general. That being said, Anthem is so under appreciated to the point where if I say Anthem most people assume I'm referring to part 2.

But Anthems just aged so terribly where it's just cringe on both enema and TOYPAJ. Like ending with a cheesy anthem ughh. Like the 80's were cool once too now look how cheesy that is same thing.

It's like a major a thing that stands out when trying to argue over dude ranch or Untitled with those two imo.

Anyway, can't believe I'm the only one who voted Party Song!

• 2 weeks later...