Home is such a lonely place without you is about Tom

Hit me up Jans ex

Sorry I guess I haven't been here long enough to establish that I'm not stupid lol. I was just trolling because when the album came out everyone in here was trying to debate which songs were about Tom. They were using any straw they could grasp at to suggest a song was about Tom. I was just using the "blink is home" analogy to suggest the same. I realize that's not the case...but then again...what if it really was?

• Like 1

For trying to troll you gave up pretty quick man

If HISALP really was about Tom...then okay, it was about Tom. It doesn't really affect anything that much. Mark wrote a whole record about the disintegration of the band they were in together for 10+ years. Can't speak for Mark, but if he does miss Tom, then so be it. It doesn't seem to be affecting his ability to create music at the moment which personally I am pretty happy about lol

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

On 7/27/2016 at 3:30 AM, Chillin4alivin said:

Riiighhhhttt...jealous of a TomBot, poet Anderson nerd virgin who is insecure about his own virginity who makes terrible jokes about others being virgins...totally jealous dude. 

Sounds like you're bothered though?

This thread was the biggest troll fail ever btw Chillin4Ava.

9 hours ago, Clarke said:

Chillin4alivin in currently taking a hot shower, planning out all of the hypothetical arguments he's about to have with Dan. He's also planning on ways to cop out if he loses.

Nah I don't see the point in arguing, not really interested. I'd rather chill. :-)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Poet Danderson said:

Sounds like you're bothered though?

This thread was the biggest troll fail ever btw Chillin4Ava.

I was in complete control of the "fail" and disclosing that I was kidding. Did it on my terms, when I wanted. Could have trolled much longer. But I chose not to so, I guess that's a fail??? Doing what I wanted? Hmm

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Look at the bigger picture. At the end of the day, you come off as a failure here.

That may be true. However, still not nearly as big of a fail as you trying to say that +44's "baby,c'mon" sounds like "what's my age again" lol or even better yet suggesting wyhsb sounds like classic blink at all. (Insert crying/laughing face emoji here)

• Wow 1

43 minutes ago, Clarke said:

1) that's not what I was saying.  And 2) this right here, right now, is about you bud

It's exactly what you were saying...I'm too lazy to get quotes... And if you want to dispute what you meant..doesn't matter because whatever you were saying made absolute zero sense and was a huge fail. Everyone that read it agreed. You sound dumb

• Wow 1