Stranger Things

Scott.

Really bummed that I'm done watching this already. This came at just the right time for me, because for the past few weeks I've had a strange urge to watch some cheesy 80s horror movies like Friday the 13th or Nightmare on Elm Street and that kinda thing. This show sort of fulfilled that urge, and was way better than those movies anyway.

Definitely still in an 80s mood now though. Might have to watch The Goonies or something now. I want more.

• 3 weeks later...

Watched the first episode and it's like Kevin said, distracting as fuck. It's like the 80s threw up. Also, a lot of iffy acting (Winona) and dialogue. Did people say "douchebag" in the 80s? Also after literally 5-6 years of 80s "inspired" content, this is less charming to me.

7 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

Watched the first episode and it's like Kevin said, distracting as fuck. It's like the 80s threw up. Also, a lot of iffy acting (Winona) and dialogue. Did people say "douchebag" in the 80s? Also after literally 5-6 years of 80s "inspired" content, this is less charming to me.

Have you ever experienced "fun" in your entire life? Jesus, life must suck when nothing ever satisfies you. 

telling someone you'd like to see them castrated and bleed out? randomly accusing me of cheating in a dumb boards contest from 2 years ago? you've been holding that in for TWO YEARS? and then you delete the comment?

help is just around the corner man....or in your case, up the stairs and to the left making you some chicken & noodles.

43 minutes ago, Ghent said:

telling someone you'd like to see them castrated and bleed out? randomly accusing me of cheating in a dumb boards contest from 2 years ago? you've been holding that in for TWO YEARS? and then you delete the comment?

help is just around the corner man....or in your case, up the stairs and to the left making you some chicken & noodles.

It's confusing, I can't keep up with all these Ghent accounts. Am I talking to your cousin now? So I deleted it.

And yeah, you did cheat. Pretty creepy you'd care that much about a popularity contest. We should revoke your win honestly.

14 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

It's confusing, I can't keep up with all these Ghent accounts. Am I talking to your cousin now? So I deleted it.

And yeah, you did cheat. Pretty creepy you'd care that much about a popularity contest. We should revoke your win honestly.

heh? not even sure what to say this?

if you think i cheated, which i obviously didn't, wouldn't it have been more logical to bring it up at the time, rather than sitting on it like a creeper for TWO YEARS?

you're one odd character, that's for sure.

44 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

Against me in the final? Seething here.