Stranger Things

Scott.

Not sure what you're talking about, might be time to get a life though bud. 

Two years ago board popularity contest scandal? I'll pass.

This year botbm will start when I get back from vacation in mid September though. I'll sit it out again... maybe you can finally get your big win!!!!

Basically those are his accounts that he used to vote with under that specific IP address. There might be more under different IP addresses. This at least confirms he was cheating in his own contest. Somebody tipped me off on this.

40 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

cheat_zpswv76tfvo.png

So peeps don't think I'm making this up...

Talk about strange things. What a thing to cheat for.

In the earlier years, everyone cheated on these things. Using parody accounts (random facts about cats), fake accounts, or friends that have no interest in the boards. I cheated, Niku cheated, and probably a few others back then as well.

And if you don't think using friends that don't post here is cheating then you're fooling yourself. You're getting people that will never visit this place again just to vote, not much different than a fake account. Analogy would be a shell corporation for tax evasion, it's the same shit at the end of the day. 

Also I realize how lame it is to cheat at these things but whatever.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chad Has Herpes said:

Ya we Tour de France'd this place real good. I only ever used parody accounts though, never went out of my way to make a new one because it's too much effort.

I didn't make any fake accounts. That soco1122 account was my first account here. It has quite a few posts on it. And apparently I used it to vote for myself 2 years ago. Naughty boy. 

I've been saying we should do public voting for awhile. its pretty much always been sketchy as fuck. As long as it's anonymous, it will be sketch.

3 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Lol I'm too new to the boards to know what the hell a "battle of the boards" is, the name alone gives me douche-chills though. 

Weird considering you voted in 2014 for it. Hey Ghent.

2 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

Weird considering you voted in 2014 for it. Hey Ghent.

Just because you don't have friends in real life doesn't mean other people don't.

I know for a fact you've creeped my IP addresses, and know that Ghent and I aren't the same person. 

Don't you have some obscure movie to review or something? 

Yeah, he told me to vote for him because I lurked the boards but never joined.  I didn't understand the dumb challenge and still don't.  I voted for him because like I said, he is my FRIEND in real life, keywords: REAL LIFE. 

You realize Ghent, Ghent's brother and myself are in the infamous "omg guyz you have the same haircut" Las Vegas picture?  

With every post you sink down into more weirdness. Thanks for ruining the Stranger Things thread with death threats and obsession over a popularity contest. 

• Like 1