Stranger Things

Scott.

11 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Just because you don't have friends in real life doesn't mean other people don't.

I know for a fact you've creeped my IP addresses, and know that Ghent and I aren't the same person. 

Don't you have some obscure movie to review or something? 

blink-182online.com, supplying Kyle with fake friends and "girlfriends" since 2006.

one of these days he might score a real life friend! he is practicing!

• Like 1

Just now, Ghent said:

blink-182online.com, supplying Kyle with fake friends and "girlfriends" since 2006.

one of these days he might score a real life friend! he is practicing!

Don't you remember dude?! He had ALL of his friends calling him, interrupting video game night to tell him how bad California SUCKS!!!

Lollll tis the BOTBM season. I love this place. We really need to stop trying to turn the community against other prominent main stays here though!  BOTBM drama makes me smile so wide. It's the most aggressive, passionately dirty event we have here. And that's awesome. I approved of public voting with a slight frown for the sole reason it's probably going to diminish a ton of the drama that may occur. 

• Like 2

haha, yeah we've proven for almost a decade now that anonymous voting will never be 100% clean. so we can either embrace the sketchiness or move to public voting, which is a different kind of drama.

i'll make a thread soon and we can discuss

I doubt anyone has ever even come close to "winning it clean." All it takes is one person to dislike the person you're going against that week and you'll get a fake account army of votes. 

Some years have been worse than others

Might be a bit strange to bring it up, still doesn't make it any less sad though.

Was it really worth the effort of setting up fake accounts to win an online popularity contest? Jesus Christ, you've got it nailed on this year though Ghent - with those fake accounts floating about, half of your friends and family on here AND your army of Calibots, you really can't lose!

10 hours ago, Ghent said:

That's why you randomly brought it up this morning with screen shots proving I voted for myself two years ago.

Yeah, doesn't sound like you care at all.

I don't care about winning. I do care about providing evidence on how you're conducting yourself. It literally took me 5 minutes. 

3 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I think the final showdown between Scott and I was clean. But alas, I'll never know for sure!

All it takes is one person with a bunch of fake accounts to for example, hate Scott, and boom Cheerios has several extra votes.

It's also no coincidence that every time a battle is close, there are way more votes.

3 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

I don't care about winning. I do care about providing evidence on how you're conducting yourself. It literally took me 5 minutes. 

Your life's work is researching my habits on blink-182online. You are a psychopath, Kyle.

5 hours ago, Poet Danderson said:

Might be a bit strange to bring it up, still doesn't make it any less sad though.

Was it really worth the effort of setting up fake accounts to win an online popularity contest? Jesus Christ, you've got it nailed on this year though Ghent - with those fake accounts floating about, half of your friends and family on here AND your army of Calibots, you really can't lose!

Oh Hodor, not everyone can have friends and family members that like them in real life.. maybe one day

Okay Ghent, the guy who has various online personas on a blink 182 message board is fit to call anybody a "psychopath". Also I wouldn't be putting down anybody's looks on here. The one time you did show yourself you're butthurt I said you had the exact same hairstyle as the 8 other dudes. Fragile thing you are.

Just now, _Kyle_ said:

Okay Ghent, the guy who has various online personas on a blink 182 message board is fit to call anybody a "psychopath". Also I wouldn't be putting down anybody's looks on here. The one time you did show yourself you're butthurt I said you had the exact same hairstyle as the 8 other dudes. Fragile thing you are.

lol, i have posted my picture on here many times over the years. nothing to be ashamed of. not the most beautiful guy in the world, but decent enough to get laid and have a great wife and kids :)

we can't all look like little emo boys that would topple from a flick to the forehead. you and the lady upstairs (mom) should work on your masculinity a bit going forward.

if you want to get personal, oh we'll get personal!

Ghent, what are you? 5'6? 140 pounds? You really shouldn't try to fight anybody. Honestly I would say the stress of keeping up various personas on here has worn you down. Nobody believes you anymore. You got caught in a lie and it's just not worth dragging on this lame routine you've been doing. You're not 25 anymore, maybe just take a breather.