The Pursuit Of Tone: Tom Doc

Lauren

3 hours ago, Zoltan said:

these stickers have a plastic feel, you can easily remove and reapply that type. the 7seconds sticker was probably partially unstuck when he removed the transplants one. it now overlaps the h2o sticker.

the ege of the guitar is tricky. the stickers there (e.g. h2o) is more eroded now than before, and it makes it look different.

This! 

That would be messed, even for Tom, to replicate for no reason. 

8 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Can someone fill me in on the whole Blink and Oasis thing on these boards? I'm kind of new on here so I don't get it!

There's was a longggggg argument (like went on for weeks) in the blink general discussion I think last fall about whether blink or oasis was the bigger band. Who was more impactful, who had more hits, who made more, who had more fans, etc. I think this was the origin, don't know if there was a past history with it from years ago. Now it's just an ongoing joke that oasis is way better than blink.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NotNow said:

There's was a longggggg argument (like went on for weeks) in the blink general discussion I think last fall about whether blink or oasis was the bigger band. Who was more impactful, who had more hits, who made more, who had more fans, etc. I think this was the origin, don't know if there was a past history with it from years ago. Now it's just an ongoing joke that oasis is way better than blink.

nooo, the ongoing joke is that oasis has only one hit. they can't be better than blink.

39 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Can someone fill me in on the whole Blink and Oasis thing on these boards? I'm kind of new on here so I don't get it!

I mentioned that Oasis were bigger than Blink. All the Americans pissed themselves because Oasis weren't that big in the states although they sold out Madison Square Garden and the Hollywood Bowl frequently. That's basically it. It's a board joke now. 

• Like 6

I wish I had a time machine so I could go back to that Oasis debate and report from the future.

"What if I told you that not only would Blink have a #1 album with Skiba, but a member of Oasis would actively shit-talk Tom."

Place would have lost its damn mind.