The Menzingers - new album

Broken English

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Clarkerpes said:

Anyone know when the new album drops? This and Japandroids are what I'm really looking forward to for upcoming releases 

No word. I read an interview with Greg back in August where he said it wouldn't be coming out for a while. I'm hoping soon, but I'm thinking probably December/January.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love Impossible and Rent but I haven't listened to the new stuff ... maybe one play through on the first song they released but that's it, honestly I don't even remember it. I think I'm gonna wanna wait until the album is released and take it all in together. I'm not sure why I'm going that direction but it seems like a good idea.

So incredibly pumped for this album! Surprised it hasn't leaked yet, now a week away from being released... 

On 1/23/2017 at 10:03 PM, Stevie Friggin' Speedo! said:

I love Impossible and Rent but I haven't listened to the new stuff ... maybe one play through on the first song they released but that's it, honestly I don't even remember it. I think I'm gonna wanna wait until the album is released and take it all in together. I'm not sure why I'm going that direction but it seems like a good idea.

The first track that was released, 'Lookers', is pretty awesome. I think it's on par, if not better than most of their other songs. I wasn't huge on the other tracks but only listened to them once each because I'd rather have a fresh take on this album.