78 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Dogs Eating Dogs Song

• When I was Young
    • Dogs Eating Dogs
    • Disaster
    • Boxing Day
    • Pretty Little Girl

4 minutes ago, boxelder said:

EP's more uninspired than neighborhoods.

I don't know if I'd go that far, but I always thought DED got way more love than it deserved compared to Neighborhoods.  I think because it was quickly written/recorded and we knew they were actually in the studio together it warped opinions.

I'm going with Boxing Day.

I really dislike the EP, and I hate myself for voting PLG. I don't think the song is particularly great, but its the only one of the five I willingly listen to when it comes up on shuffle. 

16 minutes ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

Does anyone remember/have the version of PLG with the rap edited out? Not sure if it was a legit release or a fan made edit. Much prefer that version, the rap just feels so clunky and i can't stick Yellawolfs voice.

its a fan edit, I wish there was a proper one that was on Spotify because I like PLG but that rap is easily the worst thing blink has ever released. ever. 

41 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

His lyrics are pretty bad on California. Rabbit Hole is a great example of that.

He has better moments on California than all of Neighborhoods and DED to be honest.  Plenty of filler lyrics, definitely no +44, but there were at least good moments again and maybe his best bass writing.

Really just the melodies though we're vintage besides like Sober, left alone verses. San Diego though..mm mm mm.  Cynical verse is my favorite from him though

PLG. But I should've voted Disaster. I listen to it more. I know that a lot of the casual blink fans I know (who even knew they got back together) didn't like the post-reunion sound but I think a full album of DED would've satisfied me. Nothing will ever beat Untitled for me so in that sense every release since then has been and will always be a disappointment. But DED was the first time I wasn't disappointed and could enjoy the music without comparing it to the past

4 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Wow, what an even split!

This was tough, because other than When I Was Young, I really love every track on this EP. I think this EP is massively underrated and one of blink's top releases. Voted Disaster. But I could have easily picked Boxing Day, or Pretty Little Girl too.

I'd actually laugh if i had to do a sudden death poll for a 5 song EP.