'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood' - Quentin Tarantino

Jan Backing Track

https://news.avclub.com/like-everyone-else-al-pacino-has-signed-on-for-the-new-1826667908

Holy balls.

Pacino, Pitt, Lemo DiCaprio, Margot Robbie, Timothy Olyphant, Dakota Fanning, James Mardsen, Emile Hirsch, Burt Reynolds, Kurt Russell, Tim Roth, Luke Perry, Damien Lewis, maybe Tom Cruise

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Scott. said:

She’s obviously very attractive and I love an Aussie accent on a girl but I dunno, she’s not interesting looking enough. She’s nowhere near my top 5

I feel that, normally I don't like the standard type of girl or 'hot', pretty boring and fake attraction.. But Margot Robbie seems to be an exception for me.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

lena dunham is gonna be in this. fucking hell.

pretty perfect casting up until this.  Hopefully just a small role or offed quickly.

I see Uma Thurman's daughter is in it now too which is cool.  

I'm really just looking forward to Leo and Pitt being guided by Al Pacino and then whatever Sam Jackson & possibly Tom Cruise's cameo will be.  Margot Robbie could surprise too

• 3 weeks later...

I finally read the book by the prosecutor of Manson & The Family, Vincent Bugliosi, 'Helter Skelter' and it's a great read on this case. I read 800 pages in two days because I couldn't put it down. It will be interesting to see where and how Tarantino takes this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elisa said:

I finally read the book by the prosecutor of Manson & The Family, Vincent Bugliosi, 'Helter Skelter' and it's a great read on this case. I read 800 pages in two days because I couldn't put it down. It will be interesting to see where and how Tarantino takes this.

It sounds like it'll have little focus on actual Charles Manson, more just the backdrop or the setting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elisa said:

I've been meaning to check this book out, thanks for reminding me about it. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...