Matthew Thomas or Thomas Matthew

Live Fast Die Fun

Saw an interesting thing on Reddit.... Pic Kari posted and it has everyones name on it in the fam except Toms, but it does say Matthew ... Is it possible he switched his name around in high school or something...? :s 

Cause that would mean they replaced Matt with Matt... lol. This is something I've never heard or seen before, and I find it highly interesting.

**** EDIT**** Apparently he DID go by Matt when he was a kid. Apparently his name he was given, was after his father, and he did go by Matt..... Thats fucking crazy?

https://i.reddituploads.com/9388fd643b3741f4aec8355a84f4dc75?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=ad61d2ba5855441687968079d0c04106

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Live Fast Die Fun said:

Saw an interesting thing on Reddit.... Pic Kari posted and it has everyones name on it in the fam except Toms, but it does say Matthew ... Is it possible he switched his name around in high school or something...? :s 

Cause that would mean they replaced Matt with Matt... lol. This is something I've never heard or seen before, and I find it highly interesting.

**** EDIT**** Apparently he DID go by Matt when he was a kid. Apparently his name he was given, was after his father, and he did go by Matt..... Thats fucking crazy?

https://i.reddituploads.com/9388fd643b3741f4aec8355a84f4dc75?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=ad61d2ba5855441687968079d0c04106

You know what's even crazier? Matthew Thomas Skiba.

I don't think Matthew is actually his first name, I think he just went by his middle name when he was younger. The yearbook may have printed his middle name first as a mistake or just because that was the name he went by. I'd be interested to know when/why he started consistently going by Tom though.

maybe he was called matt as a kid because his stepbrother (shon, from a different father) didn't want to call their old man dad. so the old guy was tom, the young guy was matt. then when they grow up, tom decided to use his real firstname.

11 hours ago, Clarke said:

Thomas Matthew, but he went by Matt. He talks about it in this video at 1:15. His middle name is Matthew, but for some reason he went as Matt when he was a kid.

Edit: if somebody makes a "blink replaced Matt with Matt" joke, you should go eat a tide pod

Hahaha I've never seen this. "I was always having a lot of sex when I was a kid."