Does anybody like older/projection HD TVs better?

Jan Backing Track

Nshesaid likes to lump entire cities and states of millions of people into categories based on the handful of people he has interacted with, Kyle. You won't win this one, he's got experience, you see ... in no way could those representations be indicative of how he is as a person to make people act a certain way around him (including the variety of a message board ... we are most likely all the same here). No. One person equals many persons and he is but a doe eyed innocent amidst a sea of shitty people... and Aloe ... you know, for his body zits 

Body zits, of course are an unfortunate byproduct of stress brought on by dealing with his lessers and in no way the symptom of an unclean nature, natural genetics, bodily detoxification or bacterial infection gone untreated.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nshesaid said:

What makes you assume it's strictly about their clothing? I think it's lame they all wear the same thing and claim independence at the same time...but it's by far the least of the annoyance.

More so the anti-smile pretentious douchelord persona majority carry and flood the best cities out there.

I once asked a hipster bartender at a brewery house (a hipster hot spot) if they had a certain local beer that 'hasnt been released yet' apparently, I taste tested it a week beforehand, and he wouldn't serve me or my friends because I referred to it as the name and not 'secret formula #10' and said we're gonna have to find another bartender. 

You seem like way worse than the guy who was doing his job of informing you a beer isn't out yet. Also why are you even a fan of blink? They are "punks" that all basically adhere to the same style and clothes. You're seriously whining about people not smiling. You're coming off the worst dude. Also what the fuck is up with your grammar? Are you a native English speaker or did you get dropped kicked in the head at an Animal Collective show?

18 hours ago, Geronimoji said:

Nshesaid likes to lump entire cities and states of millions of people into categories based on the handful of people he has interacted with, Kyle. You won't win this one, he's got experience, you see ... in no way could those representations be indicative of how he is as a person to make people act a certain way around him (including the variety of a message board ... we are most likely all the same here). No. One person equals many persons and he is but a doe eyed innocent amidst a sea of shitty people... and Aloe ... you know, for his body zits 

Fuck, you're a hipster?

I thought better of you speedo.