American Football. NCAA/NFL

Chewy030

Not a huge sports guy, but when I'm back home in Oregon I enjoy going to University of Oregon football and basketball games. I've been to two football games this year. Probably won't go to anymore because I'll be in Idaho for the rest of football season. I hardly ever watch sports on TV, but it's fun to be there live. Don't really care for pro sports much though.

Our team had the most ridiculous uniforms on Saturday. Dressed like the mascot. I kind of like it. Haha

Screen_Shot_2016-09-22_at_12.07.44_PM.0.

• Like 2

It's Jamaal. Also, that's amazing. Really amazing.

So did he not play yesterday? Why did you lose that badly to the Steelers? Are the Chiefs that bad this year?

Also what did I say with the casual sexist comments?

Jaamaal Charles played a few snaps yesterday. Chiefs have some weaknesses, but are missing a starting CB, one of the best pass rushers in the league in Justin Houston, and Jaamaaal Charles. still too early for a verdict

• 4 months later...

Disclaimer, not pretending to be a real fan that watches regular season games anymore, but my dad is a crumpled crying mess even an hour after the W and I love when that happens. There is something about Boston sports loyalties.. They're assholes and people hate them, but those people go fucking hard.

The Pats fully deserved this. They were outplayed first half, and they worked their asses off and made it. Gotta keep your momentum through the game or you end up with 31 unanswered points. Jesus christ, that's insane.

• Wow 1

Yeah I don't really understand why it's like that. Seems a little unfair, but at least it makes the game end faster I guess. Football games are dragged out for way too long as it is.

I dunno, the Superbowl is the one NFL game I watch a year. If I'm watching football (which isn't often) it's always college ball.