American Football. NCAA/NFL

Chewy030

1 hour ago, _Kyle_ said:

dude my brother just got a TV and has that auto-smoothing feature on it. they can't tell it's on and it drives me crazy. everything looks faster and weird outside of live events. they can't tell and think I'm fucking with them.

Yeah man that 240 fps refresh rate takes getting used to. The fact that nobody else notices boggles my mind. I do like it though once you get used to it.

• Wow 1

17 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

I love Rivers and Brady lol.  I get the hate but Brady is the living goat and Rivers is hilarious.  Only QBs I can't stand are Newton, Wilson, and Rodgers. 

I fucking despise that cocksucker. Counting the defensive players on the field and snapping the ball before they can get off. You can't touch him without a flag, or if the bitch throws an interception they'll make something up for him.

He's a cunt and i despise everything he stands for. Oh yeah. IT WAS A FUCKING CATCH.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

8 minutes ago, Alan Rickman said:

I fucking despise that cocksucker. Counting the defensive players on the field and snapping the ball before they can get off. You can't touch him without a flag, or if the bitch throws an interception they'll make something up for him.

He's a cunt and i despise everything he stands for. Oh yeah. IT WAS A FUCKING CATCH.

Me too, I hate how every Green Bay fan shat on Favre after he left and act like he was just okay and Rodgers is God. 

He's very talented, but he's like LeBron, I hate everything about his personality and conceitedness.  One thing I'm utterly convinced he does, is take sacks on purpose. He's so focused on his stats he'll never throw it and point fingers.

His brother calling him out in the media is crazy too, saying he completely abandons his family and puts it in them. Overrated cunt... QBs need to be leaders not just talent.

8 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

what the fuck should he have done? it's his job to kick the ball, nothing more.

Dude its not a 60 yard field goal where you kick it low like a line drive. It's 43 yards in perfect weather, perfect snap, perfect hold, and he cant kick it over the line? Defenders try to tip every kick in every game, its nothing new. He has to get more air on it unless Shaq is playing defense for the Eagles? 

The guy is a choker and a pansy kicker, dont defend him!! ?

• Wow 1

31 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

I have money on Rams, but wow that was one of the worst.

Felt bad for Brees... Threw that ballsy bomb then gets screwed like that. Idk why they were throwing though.

I'll need to suck it up and learn how to post screenshots. I totally called rams winning by controversy 

• Wow 1