American Football. NCAA/NFL

Chewy030

So at the beginning of the season I decided I had wanted to get into football more and so I picked a handful of teams to support and found one that I liked and wanted to back full time. That team happened to be the Chiefs and now they're going to the super bowl, I'm sort of a good luck charm. Also, picking the chiefs makes me look like I'm kissing Ghent's ass and so I kept it on the dl but no more. 

• Haha 1

Been a Niners fan for years.  And fuck it's been rough!  
This season has been amazing though.  Never thought they'd make the SB!
Match up is going to be amazing.  Best offense verse best defense.  The Chiefs O-line is going to have to be on their game to stop Bosa, Ford and the other beasts at getting to Mahomes.
This really has the potential to be one of the greatest SB's in years!
Jimmy is definitely going to have to throw more this game though.  I don't think the pure run game will work the same as it did against GB.
Two of the best TE's in the game at the moment too.  Fuck it's gonna be fun!

43 minutes ago, Mitch. said:

Been a Niners fan for years.  And fuck it's been rough!  
This season has been amazing though.  Never thought they'd make the SB!
Match up is going to be amazing.  Best offense verse best defense.  The Chiefs O-line is going to have to be on their game to stop Bosa, Ford and the other beasts at getting to Mahomes.
This really has the potential to be one of the greatest SB's in years!
Jimmy is definitely going to have to throw more this game though.  I don't think the pure run game will work the same as it did against GB.
Two of the best TE's in the game at the moment too.  Fuck it's gonna be fun!

I hope Dee Ford learned how to lineup correctly in the past year!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck.  If Jimmy sees Kittle WIDE OPEN down field on 3rd and 8, easy first down, and more.  Changes the game.
D was average at best too. 
Jimmy played way better than I expected.
Chiefs just too good.  Major props.  Mahomes is a damn beast!

• 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

horrible team, dallas has been trying to put them away for good but they keep coming back. yet still somehow more tolerable than the eagles. 

That's because Philly is a cess pool of barely even humans. Closer to apes, really.

• Like 1

I'm really doubting we're gonna get football this fall.  Would they reschedule to spring though?  Surely that would mess up the next year as they need the time off, so they couldn't then follow in the fall.  Either the season misses an entire year at some point or it permanently gets moved to spring.  Curious to see how that plays out.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...