American Football. NCAA/NFL

Chewy030

11 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

hm, couldn't care less, yet proceeds to post about it for on and on.

I didn't post about it, I responded to the things you were saying because it's absurd ad hominem nonsense. It's important you know the retarded shit you say is retarded, regardless of how you try and deflect or turn it around on someone else, regardless of whether or not you see it now or in the future. It's my duty to let you know, even if that means going out of my way to discuss things I wouldn't ordinarily care about when left to my own devices. I'm something of a hero but you don't need to thank me, I'm happy to do it.

13 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I didn't post about it, I responded to the things you were saying because it's absurd ad hominem nonsense. It's important you know the retarded shit you say is retarded, regardless of how you try and deflect or turn it around on someone else, regardless of whether or not you see it now or in the future. It's my duty to let you know, even if that means going out of my way to discuss things I wouldn't ordinarily care about when left to my own devices. I'm something of a hero but you don't need to thank me, I'm happy to do it.

Whoa dude, calm down.

Anyway, it's definitely not absurd to be disappointed by fans booing a peaceful display of unity and equality that had nothing to do with the flag.

How poor is your argument that you have to completely fabricate what the other side is saying so you can spin it around to signal yourself the righteous, high-horse ass you were made fun of for trying to be in the very beginning?!

2 hours ago, Speedo said:

We get it, Kyle, you're woke, you look great up on that horse! Righteous and superior! 

Way to save the world, black people appreciate it!

6 hours ago, Speedo said:

Maybe people are sick of everything being turned into a political/social justice statement? Just a thought.

I'm a bit late to this, but I get what you're trying to say...but the timing isn't great. Right now, there are very few events happening that are both: (a) live; (b) televised; and (c) draw international attention. It's a rare opportunity/platform to make a statement and take a stand against an issue that shouldn't even be an issue in 2020, yet here we are. People should be taking advantage of every platform they can to try to instill change and influence others. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Anyone who gets triggered by people uniting for equality and justice is trash.

I also find it trashy to purposefully exaggerate and mischaracterize opposing views in a disingenuous attempt to discredit and belittle them. I don't agree with Speedo's views, but he's clearly not saying this or going this far. If you ever want to have a meaningful discourse with people with different views, this is definitely not a good way of going about it. 

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

Ohh, we have another moderate edgelord in the building. My favorite!

You can't reasonably oppose what the NFL players did before that game. There are no "opposing views" or nuances. If you meltdown over a display like this, which had nothing to do with politics or the American flag, then you are a racist. Plain and simple. To pretend otherwise gives power to the scum. It enables them. They hide behind it.

See: Ben Shapiro

"I totally respect your views that NFL players shouldn't use their platform and take a stand for justice and equality during a time of great societal chaos, but here is why I disagree."

lol, fuck that. Stop whining and turn the channel until the game comes on you racist.