American Football. NCAA/NFL

Chewy030

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gaslit Jan said:

Go Brady!!! Witnessing possibly, imo is, the greatest quarterback ever!  Legend.  Glad to see Rodgers hype finally fading down too.

I thought Brady was good at Norwich City but injuries have really hampered his progress at Burnley, which is a shame.

Disagree about the Rodgers hype dying down as well, still think he's doing a great job at Leicester by keeping them near the top of the league on a much smaller budget than the traditional big 6. 

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
15 hours ago, FAP said:

GO RAMS, GO LIONS!

I heard from some people at work this morning that the Lions were so close to get to the playoffs last night and you deserved it more than a lot of teams that made it. 

• Love 1

49 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

@Elisaare Italians fans of our Lord and Savior, Patrick Mahomes?

Haha I'm gonna ask tomorrow because I'm home now, but I actually think they are because I'm always surrounded by office sports talk on Mondays and I've heard them say great things about the Chiefs. I'll report back to you tomorrow 🫡

Every year I usually watch some playoffs and the Superbowl, I'll make sure to watch the Chiefs this year if they play at a decent hour. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Elisa said:

I heard from some people at work this morning that the Lions were so close to get to the playoffs last night and you deserved it more than a lot of teams that made it. 

This melts my heart lol. This is accurate, and it hurts, but we’re going in the right direction for next season. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers 😂

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Ghunt said:

They took out d-bag Aaron Rodgers and probably ended his career as a Packer. That's worth way more than a first round playoff loss!

Dude this team could beat anybody lol. I’m salty af the 9-8 jags get in , and everybody keeps talking about them. We have the same record and smoked them 40-10. We’re gonna be a problem next year. That being said, Go Chiefs and Niners lol