American Football. NCAA/NFL

Chewy030

1 hour ago, JarJarBlinks said:

@Elisaare Italians fans of our Lord and Savior, Patrick Mahomes?

You really got something special. I’ve always had the chiefs as a second team even before the Mahomes era just because of my undying love for Tech N9ne 😂

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, FAP said:

This melts my heart lol. This is accurate, and it hurts, but we’re going in the right direction for next season. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers 😂

Haha I immediately thought of you when I heard them talk about the Lions and I came here 😂 they were also very confident that the Lions can pick back up from this and go off next season. Good for Detroit Rock City!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Elisa said:

Haha I immediately thought of you when I heard them talk about the Lions and I came here 😂 they were also very confident that the Lions can pick back up from this and go off next season. Good for Detroit Rock City!

Thank you! I tried to heart react to this but the website is giving me issue lol 

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Jan_the_bodybuilder said:

Bengals had a dumb late penalty but the momentum shifted with all that nonsense the ref was pulling.  'Silent whistle' call didn't change the game but it changed momentum.   Don't be a homer bro.

bruh on the "re-do" play Mahomes got sacked for a big loss.  Were you watching the game?  It was a more costly play for KC by far lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

bruh on the "re-do" play Mahomes got sacked for a big loss.  Were you watching the game?  It was a more costly play for KC by far lol.

No because it was like 3 ridiculous calls on top of eachother and the late hit was probably right in legal sense but they've never been quicker to call it.

The no block in the back call, that tacky as hell pass interference call. Those were game changers.  Bengals were robbed, and fluke/asterisk super bowl appearance for their poster boy sorry.  Will always be remembered as that,  thats unfortunate for KC fans. 

• Haha 1

"Silent whistle" lol...ref was running around waving his hands blowing the whistle. Just because they couldn't hear it it's not supposed to be valid?

This fake refs narrative is just a lame way for people to cope with seeing the Chiefs deep in the playoffs every year.

If Joe Burrow and the Bengals kept winning they would be 1000x more hated than the Chiefs. Bunch of arrogant bastards. Mahomes won that game with a C-Team squad of receivers with a bum ankle against Burrow slinging to THREE NFL WR1s. Terrible loss for the Bengals. Sorry your O-line blows dick, it's not the Chiefs or refs fault

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

If anyone is the NFL's poster boy, it's JoE cOoL definitely not Mahomes, what are you smoking Jan?

Stop that nonsense, please.  Mahomme's is their most annoying poster boy that gets outplayed by his backup if he wanted to.  I used to like him but lost a lot of respect after that hobble fest childlike tantrum.

• Haha 1