American Football. NCAA/NFL

Chewy030

9 hours ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Makes it to five straight AFC Championship games and 3 Super Bowls-------------> is actually worse than Chad Henne.

Probably should stick to the NBA, Jan.

It's no knock on Mahommes.  There's been plenty of good backup quarterbacks in the past that have thrived elsewhere.  They should just free him so he can do so instead of being pushed aside by a tempure tantrum throwing QB who can't give up the spotlight for 1 quarter when it's necessary 🫤.

Go Eagles!!! Whooooo. Anyone got fun Superbowl plans? I am going to an all you can eat and drink place. Open Bar. and everything. Should get interesting. Philly fans can be, shall I say, intense.

I am thinking the game is going to probably not be that exciting- a blowout one way or another. Maybe I am jaded after that 49ers game two weeks ago where they ran out of quarterbacks and had to send in a guy who was in need of surgery and couldn't throw. Sad state for them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Oliver said:

Go Eagles!!! Whooooo. Anyone got fun Superbowl plans? I am going to an all you can eat and drink place. Open Bar. and everything. Should get interesting. Philly fans can be, shall I say, intense.

I am thinking the game is going to probably not be that exciting- a blowout one way or another. Maybe I am jaded after that 49ers game two weeks ago where they ran out of quarterbacks and had to send in a guy who was in need of surgery and couldn't throw. Sad state for them.

I’m sure Philly will be either REAL fun or REAL sketchy a second after the final whistle. I don’t follow football, but I’m in a few sports groups & hear Eagles fans/Philly sports fans in general are WILD. 

One of my siblings is a huge football fan, party at his house every year. I’m looking forward to Rihanna & foods. Oh & I’ll be cheering for the Chiefs, because even though idc about football, Pat Mahomes seems like a respectable young man doing big things & I’m here for it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

He was? Interesting.

I had a very bad experience with Philly fans at a bar at 2am in 2004 when they were in the championship. People were totally nuts. I remember lights came on, bar closed, people wouldn't leave. Security had to start ejections.

What will probably happen is halfway into the game Ill become a KC fan because of all the terrible Philly fans.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

This is literally a shot of my bedroom right now. Philadelphia skyline mural and an original document from 1688 signed by William Markham (penn’s cousin) who actually selected the site for the city. It’s one of the earliest documents to mention “Philadelphia” by name in the text.  I have a lot of Philly pride so don’t be too mean. 

That being said I fully recognize the football situation. 

0744E35B-6A9B-4FA6-99BD-229A8644B403.jpeg

• Like 1