American Football. NCAA/NFL

Chewy030

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

She looked pretty well, pregnant. Props for even doing as well as she did.

Eh, when the “musician” is there for everything but actual live music, I couldn’t care less about the extra production shit, outfits, and dancing. They make it about everything but the music

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Fap said:

Eh, when the “musician” is there for everything but actual live music, I couldn’t care less about the extra production shit, outfits, and dancing. They make it about everything but the music

I’d agree if it weren’t a halftime show for the Super Bowl. I feel like at that point it’s the entertainment purpose and not necessarily the musicianship. They need to make it work flawless for a live broadcast.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

I’d agree if it weren’t a halftime show for the Super Bowl. I feel like at that point it’s the entertainment purpose and not necessarily the musicianship. They need to make it work flawless for a live broadcast.

How is not even moving your lips while your audio is playing flawless though? I guess that’s just how low we’ve set the bar for mainstream music. They’re literally just playing her album and she acted like she was singing along for half of it lol. They should just stop having halftime shows. Prince is the only one who ever gave a real show 

35 minutes ago, Fap said:

Diddy you're gonna have to get past this starting to be a trailblazer for millenials becoming the new cranky boomers.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fap said:

How is not even moving your lips while your audio is playing flawless though? I guess that’s just how low we’ve set the bar for mainstream music. They’re literally just playing her album and she acted like she was singing along for half of it lol. They should just stop having halftime shows. Prince is the only one who ever gave a real show 

Don't forget about my boy JT like that ;)

38 minutes ago, Fap said:

I’m gonna be honest, it’s just not something I care about in the slightest.

33 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I’m gonna be honest, it’s just not something I care about in the slightest.

Oh I don’t either, it’s a Super Bowl halftime show I expect it to be lame and lip synced. I just think it’s funny when people go “oh it was such an awesome show” when they didn’t even actually perform live music 

She did more actual singing than is usually done at the Super Bowl. I even mentioned it to my wife last night. IIRC the RHCP didn't even actually play their guitars when they were on with Bruno Mars or whoever it was that year. When asked about it they said they didn't have a choice (again, IIRC)

They played but weren't plugged in

It’s not really about whether it’s the right call. It’s about how it fits into the rest of the game in terms of consistency and game management. If the refs want to put away their whistles and barely call anything, great, just be consistent so the teams know what they can/can’t do. If they want to call everything by the book, great as long as they are consistent. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

I've seen games where the refs totally shit the bed and make bad calls or appear to be playing favorites with a certain team.

Last night game wasn't one of them. Refs seemed on point. The holding call? Meh. Looked like a hold to me. 

What people don't realize is; that call didn't mean much; Chiefs still would have got the FG. It would have given Philly more time on the other end; but statistically speaking, it would have been a hard mountain for them to climb.

A lot of the loss came from Philly just being unable to stop the Chiefs in the 2nd Quarter. Like not at all. Also the Hurts fumble was just bad ball management and not acceptable. 

Refs didn't beat Philly. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, heater said:

Rihanna though. 🔥🔥🔥

I was only watching for the commercials & the concert. 

Seriously worst halftime show by far. 

No special guests, No wardrobe change. Just people in white eskimo outfits. It looked very low budget. At least last year they brought in a decent amount of stars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, High Value Man said:

Seriously worst halftime show by far. 

No special guests, No wardrobe change. Just people in white eskimo outfits. It looked very low budget. At least last year they brought in a decent amount of stars.

I at least wanted to see her butt cheeks

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1