American Football. NCAA/NFL

Chewy030

16 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

kinda like when the Chiefs punked the Bills the Bills went and whined to the league to get the OT rules changed.

If it wasn't that call there would be something else they'd be bitching about to discount the W. Price you pay for being ELITE 🏹

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So my wife and I are Bengals season ticket holders and went to the Super Bowl when we lost to the Rams. Funny story we went to Disneyland the day after forgetting Rams players would likely be there and they were parading Stafford, Kupp, and Donald down Main Street. I then saw Kupp taking pictures with Marvel Super Heroes in Avengers Campus. Talk about salt in the wound…

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

So ready for the schedule to release tomorrow so I can figure out which Bengals road games I am traveling to this year.  I love checking out other stadiums. Last year we went to Buffalo, Tampa Bay, New Orleans, Cleveland( embarrassing game), Nashville.

The year before that we went to MetLife(Jets), Nashville, Cleveland, Chicago.

I really want to go to San Fran, maybe Arizona as new ones and maybe some of the others I’ve visited. Out of all the stadiums I’ve visited Cleveland fans were the worst and New Orleans fans were the nicest. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

On 5/9/2023 at 7:38 PM, brettyboy said:

So my wife and I are Bengals season ticket holders and went to the Super Bowl when we lost to the Rams. Funny story we went to Disneyland the day after forgetting Rams players would likely be there and they were parading Stafford, Kupp, and Donald down Main Street. I then saw Kupp taking pictures with Marvel Super Heroes in Avengers Campus. Talk about salt in the wound…

bretty I had no idea you were on the team!

• Haha 1

Just now, _Kyle_ said:

bretty I had no idea you were on the team!

It is a requirement, of diehard fans. I am also a Warrior. I don’t make the rules. 

On 5/10/2023 at 7:02 PM, brettyboy said:

So ready for the schedule to release tomorrow so I can figure out which Bengals road games I am traveling to this year.  I love checking out other stadiums. Last year we went to Buffalo, Tampa Bay, New Orleans, Cleveland( embarrassing game), Nashville.

The year before that we went to MetLife(Jets), Nashville, Cleveland, Chicago.

I really want to go to San Fran, maybe Arizona as new ones and maybe some of the others I’ve visited. Out of all the stadiums I’ve visited Cleveland fans were the worst and New Orleans fans were the nicest. 

That’s awesome, I’d love to do the same, but for basketball. I’ve always heard great things about NO too, a friend travels there almost every Mardi Gras….just full of the best people, she says. 🥰

• Love 1

17 hours ago, Fap God said:

I can’t wait for NFL. In the meantime I’ll settle for golfing on the weekends lol. Lions gonna smack around a lot of your teams, including the Chiefs in the very first game of the season!

Dec 30th can't come soon enough 😁

• Like 1