American Football. NCAA/NFL

Chewy030

1 minute ago, Alk Vibes said:

Does MCDC stand for My Coach Dan Campbell? Please tell me no.

Anyway, you act like it's just me, the entire internet and sporting shows are blowing it up more than I am and demanding fines and suspensions for next season.  He was out of line. 

Bro I said I agree. But star players often get special treatment and granted exceptions other players wouldn’t. It’s the way of the world, I don’t make the rules. 

MCDC is Motor City Dan Campbell. Get with the times, fool!

1 minute ago, Jared Goff said:

I agree dude and I don’t ever want to see that shit in Detroit. This is just a very rare instance where I can understand why it happened and I don’t think Andy will lose any sleep over it. 

Now if Kelce would have toppled him, it would have been very bad lol

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

First time I've ever seen him mess with a coach like that. It was the Super Bowl and he blamed the fumble on Reid for not having him on the field, Noah Gray (his backup) blew a block that Kelce thought he would have landed. I don't excuse the behavior, but I also don't think it's as big of a deal as you're portraying.

*trying to let it be* *trying to let it be*

Just now, Alk Vibes said:

*trying to let it be* *trying to let it be*

Bro calm down, I don’t think anyone here is attacking you for your belief and we’re agreeing with you to an extent. I hope you know you’re handsome and worthy  of love 😘

Just now, Jared Goff said:

Bro calm down, I don’t think anyone here is attacking you for your belief and we’re agreeing with you to an extent. I hope you know you’re handsome and worthy  of love 😘

You are an emotional roller coaster my friend lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Meltdown Tracker said:

I don’t know - you’re the one who apparently knows what I like and don’t like. 

"Ghent only listens to 3 bands hehehe hahaha"

Hope you enjoyed your first NFL game. Maybe you'll get a dub next time

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ghent said:

"Ghent only listens to 3 bands hehehe hahaha"

Hope you enjoyed your first NFL game. Maybe you'll get a dub next time

I think I said 5 bands, which seems pretty accurate. 

See, you can dish it out but get all butt hurt when it comes back to you. You bum me out, man. 

• Wow 1

Just now, Russel Coight said:

I argue online during and after watching my team play sports. It’s not that weird is it?

They were telling me I had "daddy issues" and calling me every name in the book during the game. Now I'm some kind of freak for responding AFTER the game lol

• Like 2

Actually my first reaction was to high five my family, freak out, celebrate, listen for fireworks outside, watch the postgame ceremony, text my friends, then like 30-45 minutes after the game I logged on for a victory lap (after having let all the insults heading my way when I checked at halftime go unchecked)

• Like 1