American Football. NCAA/NFL

Chewy030

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

They were telling me I had "daddy issues" and calling me every name in the book during the game. Now I'm some kind of freak for responding AFTER the game lol

You don’t think this seems just a bit one sided? I didn’t throw shade on daddy issues, only said it would explain your behaviour on here if true. It was a dumb jab though, I can acknowledge that. 

How come you left out the part where you said I don’t care for NFL and only watch the Super Bowl to spite you? Seems a bit narcissistic of you to think you’re that important. Pretty strange seeing the meltdown right after your team won too. I would think that would have been a time of celebration and joy, not bitterness. 

3 minutes ago, Meltdown Tracker said:

It would be if your first reaction to winning the championship was to sling shit and troll, imo. 

Even if I’ve been slinging shit all game though? I get real into it on Reddit haha. Throw a win in the mix and I’m smug as shit.

• Haha 1

Just now, Meltdown Tracker said:

How come you left out the part where you said I don’t care for NFL and only watch the Super Bowl to spite you?

Because it's probably true. I've not seen you in this thread until last night when it looked like the Chiefs would lose and you were slinging the shit

• Wow 1

And not just sports shit talk mind you. Kansas City Queefs, etc. is fair play

Daddy issues is quite personal (and continues to weird me out)

If I didn't respond to that I would be a huge pussy. I'm not turning the other cheek to that kind of bullshit

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Because it's probably true. I've not seen you in this thread until last night when it looked like the Chiefs would lose and you were slinging the shit

Once again, not posting in a thread means I have no prior interest in something? Really bad logic man. I would have posted in this thread if the Seahawks were relevant lol

• Wow 1

So the main takeaways from this exchange for me are:

-I don’t like NFL or the Super Bowl because Ghent knows my hobbies and interests better than I do

-We ought not to treat Ghent the same way he treats us because…reasons 

This has truly been a ridiculous disagreement, even by this place’s standards. 

• Wow 1

I make fun of your alien beliefs in your alien thread, don't try to equivocate our behavior.

I would love to never correspond with you again. In fact, when you had me blocked it was a great time

• Wow 1

8 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I make fun of your alien beliefs in your alien thread, don't try to equivocate our behavior.

I would love to never correspond with you again. In fact, when you had me blocked it was a great time

Lol it’s the same thing. You troll and make personal insults, often times unprovoked. When I had you blocked, I noticed you still would go after me, which shows how toxic you can be. I’d be happy if you fucked off, but even blocking you proved to not work. The lack of accountability for your asshole behaviour might be the most surprising aspect of this. 

• Wow 1

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

Just having a laugh. She won’t see it ffs or give a fuck. Chill out 

If I let every nonsense comment wreck my chill, I wouldn’t have any fun on the internet. The hair comment grossed me out, but I won’t let it ruin my day, I promise. 

16 hours ago, Meltdown Tracker said:

Lol it’s the same thing. You troll and make personal insults, often times unprovoked. When I had you blocked, I noticed you still would go after me, which shows how toxic you can be. I’d be happy if you fucked off, but even blocking you proved to not work. The lack of accountability for your asshole behaviour might be the most surprising aspect of this. 

Cool Story Bro

Most people here like me as far as I know. I could find 10 people in 10 minutes who would agree that you are the one who is a "toxic asshole" etc.

Just more projection. Now please go do your own research on some aliens for awhile and leave me alone.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, heater said:

If I let every nonsense comment wreck my chill, I wouldn’t have any fun on the internet. The hair comment grossed me out, but I won’t let it ruin my day, I promise. 

It’s a bit of fun ffs 😂 you need to chill

• Wow 1