SOOHM Music Video

Ghent

And as for the video itself, I mean in the grand scheme of things it's not like an embarrassment or disaster, but it's just overall lame for several reasons for people like me who like to blow things out of proportion haha:

- Remaking THEIR OWN old music video is just so ridiculous
- Vine stars
- Like someone said earlier, creative/funny/cool music videos were a huuuge part of Blink 1.0 and it's still a mystery to me why they just have no sense of that nowadays. Even the fact that MTV doesn't do music videos anymore doesn't really matter for this, they're still taking the time and resources to make videos but they're just not making good ones anymore. You'd think there would be MORE incentive to make a their videos creative or funny now since there isn't that automatic exposure.
- Just another sign that at least right now, the band is more interested in being a "legacy band" rather than growing or pushing forward. It's a bummer for everyone who has been excited about adding Skiba and hoping they would prove Tom wrong.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Video was a fun nostalgia trip with attractive women.  Nothing more nothing less.  I enjoyed it but probably will never watch it again. 

So it's like 99% of music videos?!

I think it's just because Blink used to be known for their awesome funny rewatchable music videos, then after the reunion they used the same "band plays while teens break things somewhere else" plot multiple times. They finally had a light catchy single to make a fun video like the old days and instead they just remade one we've all seen a million times. Just a missed opportunity to break out of the perceived music video laziness I think.

• Like 2

I see the Feldmanbots are out in full force. Fanboys can't stand that people thing this whole Matt/Feldman experiment might have a few cracks in the foundation.

Look, the album is alright, the tour is alright, the videos are alright, but we need to admit it now that the glory days aren't coming back. I am glad they tried, I hope they continue. But who are you fooling?

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

I see the Feldmanbots are out in full force. Fanboys can't stand that people thing this whole Matt/Feldman experiment might have a few cracks in the foundation.

Look, the album is alright, the tour is alright, the videos are alright, but we need to admit it now that the glory days aren't coming back. I am glad they tried, I hope they continue. But who are you fooling?

This was pretty much accepted ages ago. Even when Tom came back.  Hence why it's called "Glory days". 

I enjoy the album. Deal with it. 

• Like 1

"The Glory Days' were back when I played guitar in a band, literally wanted to be Tom DeLonge and Mark Hoppus, and watched The Urethra Chronicles every single night before bed.  

I'm almost 27 and those days are long gone.  A solid album, even better shows and normal band activity is like heaven to me.

kewl-vid-hot-chicks-blink I'm down. 

• Like 1