SOOHM Music Video

Ghent

3 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

But why remake WMAA?

It's literally (and quite desperately) screaming, Hey remember us?! We're that band that used to run around naked! Remember the 90s??!!

mark want's blink to be on top, always, but with a much less effort. he found himself a doll feldmann, who's trying to make mark and travis believe that his cheap tricks will do it's job.

why shoot a good video when all you gotta do is blow a dust from an old one and put in there some lame vines weirdos, why make a good album, when all you gotta do is record 50 songs, put nana's and feldman' gonna pick up the best ones. why tour with a good bands when AAR and ADTR are around. what a total success. let's repeat it again and put together another lame record with a bunch of guest stars now, tour with 5sos and go film remake for a rock show. wo-hoo. that's blink. funny thing is that i was so pissed that delonge has been milking blink right away and what mark and travis are doing now? the fucking same, even worse. 

• Like 1

If I had my way, the video would be Tom just trying to find aliens. He discovers them and then is elected president and then leaves the planet to discover "what really out there". That way they can say Tom's off somewhere doing his thing and might return some day.

I think everyones biggest problem is the fact they redid something old. Everyone on here hates how blink is known as being that band people listened to in highschool and nothing more, and this video just plays into that whole thought process. We all know they are capable of so much more yet they continue to be afraid to try something new. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, knapton said:

I think everyones biggest problem is the fact they redid something old. Everyone on here hates how blink is known as being that band people listened to in highschool and nothing more, and this video just plays into that whole thought process. We all know they are capable of so much more yet they continue to be afraid to try something new. 

bingo. thats about it. long live blink-182, the naked joke band i used to listen to back in elementary school. wait they're still a band!?

9 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Except when you called the album one of the best they've ever done.

I mean, right in the middle really. But yeah. semantics

something like this:

Dude Ranch

Enema

Untitled

California

TOYPAJ

Neighborhoods

Cheshire

• Like 1

Mark wants the band to be the opposite of what Tom wanted, I was all in for a funny video, but what a wasted opportunity for them! They even had a catchy song but the only part I liked was the one with Adam, but that's it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

So the true official music video is the version that DOESN'T have live shots of the band, right?

i really don't know. spotify's youtube only uploaded the version with the band shots (IMO, the only worthwhile version), so i guess we can assume that's the official

Just now, boxelder said:

i really don't know. spotify's youtube only uploaded the version with the band shots (IMO, the only worthwhile version), so i guess we can assume that's the official

Well Spotify calls the one with NO band shots the "official music video" and the other one the "flash frame music video"

Liked the video a lot. Made me smile. Found nothing wrong with it.  And then, to the people who seem like they get off to Blink disappointing them... I think I even read one comment that said something like "I can't wait to see this train wreck".... Hard pause because

Blink-182 recreate their "What's My Age Again?" video for their new video "She's Out of Her Mind." The clip is part of Spotify's new Flash Frame series which will celebrate various musicians' careers.

Seems like a really, really, really cool idea to celebrate their career. 

• Like 4