Blink 182 European Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

The amount of people wanting to meet them wouldn't be a problem as long as they would set a limit on that. They could be doing meet and greets with the same amount of people and a much lower price, come on. The first who gets that ticket, the first that comes. As the regular tickets.

so people would buy them from a ticket scalper for the same amount as they can now officially.

It's funny that just a few years ago people were bitching that blink didn't include meet and greets in their shitty VIP packages. 

Then Tom leaves and they're finally able to do something like that, and people cry that Mark is evil and greedy.

Typical tombot behavior I guess.

21 minutes ago, Ghent said:

It's funny that just a few years ago people were bitching that blink didn't include meet and greets in their shitty VIP packages. 

Then Tom leaves and they're finally able to do something like that, and people cry that Mark is evil and greedy.

Typical tombot behavior I guess.

It's because of the prices. A lot of people feel $250 or 500 pounds is a ridiculous amount to charge people for a meet and greet. It really has nothing to do with Tom. Even if Tom was still in the band, people would be pissed off that the packages are the price they are. They would be calling both Tom and Mark greedy.

• Like 1

There were only probably 10-15 people who got the $500 package at my show. I don't see what the big deal is. 

I saw a band last night who had VIP packages for $1,000 a seat and they aren't nearly as big as blink. 

$250 is not that much for a private soundcheck, signed show poster, meet and greet photo opp, VIP seating, and a merch bundle. A pit ticket alone is $80.

If these packages were $100, then who wouldn't buy them? They'd either have waaayyyy too many people to handle, ruining the experience for all (and making more money, mind you). Or have a lot of butt hurt fans wondering why they couldn't get in on the fun. A bit higher price is fairer to all, in my opinion.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

All from taxpayer's pockets too. What do you talk about with Mark anyway? What color yacht he has? How many acres does his vineyards have? Whether he knows the name of his doorman?

Yep, all taxpayer money. Thanks Kyle for your contribution to my salary. Much appreciated.  I hope you are happy with the service I provide.

And guess what Kyle? I got a promotion 2 months ago.  I wanted it because I wanted MORE MONEY Kyle. Truth is, I didn't need the extra money, I was doing okay without it, but I am making more now, and I am not going to donate the extra to charity. I am going to spend it on me, because I am GREEDY Kyle, sooooooo Greedy!!

Me and Mark swap ideas on how to make more money!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

There were only probably 10-15 people who got the $500 package at my show. I don't see what the big deal is. 

I saw a band last night who had VIP packages for $1,000 a seat and they aren't nearly as big as blink. 

$250 is not that much for a private soundcheck, signed show poster, meet and greet photo opp, VIP seating, and a merch bundle. A pit ticket alone is $80.

If these packages were $100, then who wouldn't buy them? They'd either have waaayyyy too many people to handle, ruining the experience for all (and making more money, mind you). Or have a lot of butt hurt fans wondering why they couldn't get in on the fun. A bit higher price is fairer to all, in my opinion.

Yeah, and the fact that they sold out really quick means they were a great deal, and not expensive enough. I didn't think I would even be able to get the VIP, I had to try like 10 times of getting "sold out" before it came up, and they were gone right after that. This was only like 5 minutes into them going on sale. They could have gotten away with charging more.

Yep, the Feeling This and Everything's Gonna Be Fine packages sold out in like 5 minutes for my show.

Id never have gotten one had I not been a super fan camping Ticketmaster. And I'd never have known these packages existed had I not posted on this super fan message board.

2 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Yeah, I actually think $250 is pretty fair. I personally wouldn't pay it though and it's more because I would rather meet the blink I became obsessed with and that was back between 2000-2004.

Yeah. And I'd never pay $500, that's too expensive and I would think talking to them extensively would be awkward.

To each his own, I don't see the big deal.  Standard concert stuff. 

12 hours ago, Zoltan said:

so people would buy them from a ticket scalper for the same amount as they can now officially.

Well, then the law should act. It's not blink's problem. Neither an excuse to make meet and greets and that kind of packages that expensive. Anyways, I guess it would depend on the available quantity of tickets too. I'm not saying they have to reduce the meet and greets to 10 people.

Come on, you know what I mean.

You think is a better idea to make the meetins that expensive? Yeah, sure. I agree. They provide money to the band, and also it's a way to maintain lots of people away of that event. But I'm saying that same reason -if it was that one for the band- has its bullshit side, because if they do that to prevent tons of people going to the meetings and stuff, they only have to reduce the amount of available tickets.

2 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Yep, all taxpayer money. Thanks Kyle for your contribution to my salary. Much appreciated.  I hope you are happy with the service I provide.

And guess what Kyle? I got a promotion 2 months ago.  I wanted it because I wanted MORE MONEY Kyle. Truth is, I didn't need the extra money, I was doing okay without it, but I am making more now, and I am not going to donate the extra to charity. I am going to spend it on me, because I am GREEDY Kyle, sooooooo Greedy!!

Me and Mark swap ideas on how to make more money!!!

Just glad you admit your greed. Sad how people let money change them though....

7 minutes ago, ducktape182 said:

Has anyone a presale link for the uk tour? or do u need o2 priority? im thinking Liverpool but they will probably announce a Dublin date the moment I do?

There's the Blink mailing list pre-sale and O2 Priority.

I got Manchester Feeling This package and normal standing for Liverpool. Manchester standing sold out instantly!