Blink 182 European Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

I don't have a code, it was just a link sent on the Blink mailing list email, I'll PM to those who have asked but I'm not sure if it'll work or not, seems to just be a normal link for the G&T website. Standing still left for a few venues and VIP doesn't seem to have sold out anywhere yet.

35 minutes ago, ManchesterAdam said:

I don't have a code, it was just a link sent on the Blink mailing list email, I'll PM to those who have asked but I'm not sure if it'll work or not, seems to just be a normal link for the G&T website. Standing still left for a few venues and VIP doesn't seem to have sold out anywhere yet.

Thanks man. Liverpool still on sale with that link. I can also PM anyone who is looking. I now have to decide between going for the VIP package or not. Ah feck i deserve it.

It was messy because the O2 page for the presale didn't work this morning and the standing tickets got sold out in a few seconds, so we tried with gigs and tours and we made it (we got the codes in the emails from Blink's mailing list).

Yeah, we're flying with Ryanair too. We can find flights from 20€ and the show is in 8 months, it wouldn't cost that much. I said I wasn't sure about seeing them but who was I kidding? I always wanna see blink haha

23 hours ago, ManchesterAdam said:

Yeah I can't see anything official about the VIP packages. Anyone know if the VIP tickets will be part of tomorrow's pre-sale?

That's pretty awesome that you'll be coming over here for it, didn't realise you were from Italy. Can make a little trip out of it and do some other stuff in London. 

I'm sure I'd enjoy it and I'd go if I could get a ticket but I've seen them 5-6 times before and I don't think I'd be too keen paying more than face value for tickets.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

That's pretty awesome that you'll be coming over here for it, didn't realise you were from Italy. Can make a little trip out of it and do some other stuff in London. 

I'm sure I'd enjoy it and I'd go if I could get a ticket but I've seen them 5-6 times before and I don't think I'd be too keen paying more than face value for tickets.

Yeah, I've seen them 4 times but I really didn't want to pay 80 or 90€ to see them at a festival here. I think it's better this way.. we take some days off, go on a little vacation in London and see blink. It will be fun. 

I hope you get your tickets on Friday and let's go, Hammers‼️⚒