Blink 182 European Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

5 hours ago, Emil said:

That's the thing, you don't buy tickets to the show in advance but you pay for the entrance to the amusement park which means that it's "sold out" when the park is at full capacity. But be there when they open in the morning and you should be good. Cheap as shit though, roughly 10 euros if you pay your entrance before 18:00 and 25 after.

And yeah the park is right across the bay from the Viking Line terminal, the Silja Line/Tallink terminal is further up to the north.

Useful information, thanks! But does that mean the amusement section is actually open during the concert, and that the concert can be attended by anyone who's visiting the amusement park? It'd actually be a good thing if the park were open, because then I could drag a friend with me and have him stay in the amusement park (he hates blink and I don't want him anywhere near me during the concert) while I attend the show.

8 hours ago, MSandt said:

Useful information, thanks! But does that mean the amusement section is actually open during the concert, and that the concert can be attended by anyone who's visiting the amusement park? It'd actually be a good thing if the park were open, because then I could drag a friend with me and have him stay in the amusement park (he hates blink and I don't want him anywhere near me during the concert) while I attend the show.

Yeah it's open which also means that there will probably be a pretty dead crowd since "anyone" can attend and the tickets are dirt cheap.

6 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Its funny to watch the foreigners trying to figure this shit out.

At least it's cheap entertainment for all of us, we get to see blink for 10 USD and you get to watch us plan it out. Not to mention we can ride rollercoasters and watch blink at the same time, good luck doing that in an amphitheater.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Emil said:

Yeah it's open which also means that there will probably be a pretty dead crowd since "anyone" can attend and the tickets are dirt cheap.

At least it's cheap entertainment for all of us, we get to see blink for 10 USD and you get to watch us plan it out. Not to mention we can ride rollercoasters and watch blink at the same time, good luck doing that in an amphitheater.

Can't say I am all that jealous, roller coasters make me sick to my stomach and I feel off balance for about a week.

As far as cost, it isn't all the relevant to me, I paid $250 for my ticket, so whether is $60, $70, $80 whatever, all the same. Remember, I am greedy and rich.

I blow £50 on shit I don't need every week...of course I'll pay £50 to see blink !! I don't see what everyone is moaning about most bands and shows are the same if not more....so how exactly are blink money grabbing....get your wallet and stop moaning ya tight asses ;)

• Like 2

On 12 November 2016 at 3:05 PM, prankerd14 said:

I blow £50 on shit I don't need every week...of course I'll pay £50 to see blink !! I don't see what everyone is moaning about most bands and shows are the same if not more....so how exactly are blink money grabbing....get your wallet and stop moaning ya tight asses ;)

It isn't being a 'tight ass' when you're on living wage and have responsibilities. Also I've never spent £50 on a gig and I never will - especially for a band who are notoriously bad live. 

It definitely doesn't seem like much if you have the money to waste - as for me, its nearly christmas, there's no way I'm selfishly parting with £50 for something I won't see for like 8 months when that money could go on presents for my family. 

Blink just annoucned on Twitter that they're coming to Norway for the first time ever!!! And where? To my home town!! I seriously shitted my pants when I read it, just can't belive it!!

The funny thing is that I've had this feeling this morning that something was up. I saw that they added an extra show to Aberdeen and thought to my self that it would be sick if the maybe came to Oslo or something while I lived.. Then five minutes later - Blink-182 coming "We can't wait to see you all in Norway at @TonsOfRock!"

I might die during this concert. But then I'll die happy as hell. 

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Henningstar said:

Blink just annoucned on Twitter that they're coming to Norway for the first time ever!!! And where? To my home town!! I seriously shitted my pants when I read it, just can't belive it!!

The funny thing is that I've had this feeling this morning that something was up. I saw that they added an extra show to Aberdeen and thought to my self that it would be sick if the maybe came to Oslo or something while I lived.. Then five minutes later - Blink-182 coming "We can't wait to see you all in Norway at @TonsOfRock!"

I might die during this concert. But then I'll die happy as hell. 

That's brilliant, so cool Blink are playing new countries or at least playing places they haven't been in ages.

Ireland's promoters need to get the finger out and book them (even though I already have my flights to Liverpool :rolleyes:).

• Like 1