Blink 182 European Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

On 5.12.2016 at 6:25 PM, CC182 said:

Msandt, going stockholm 20-22.6? 

We might get a decent cocoon of kind hooligans attending.. going with own posse, or want to join in? 

Boat trip is going to be a journey..

At this point it looks like I managed to drag at least one person with me but we'll see. Are you gonna take a cruise from Helsinki or Turku?

• 2 weeks later...

maybe. i'm pretty sure that blink will be the headliner at volt festival on the 28th of july, they just haven't announced it yet. if it comes out true, it will be cheaper (45 euros; there are no day tickets at novarock).

the lineup of novarock is going to be great. it worths that 170 euros. i just don't really want to stay at a festival for 4 days...

23 hours ago, ...and then said:

Anybody going to that Italien gig in Monza? They play a festival there and Linkin Park is performing the same day. 

I haven't decided yet because I'm already going to the show in London. Monza is like a 4 hour drive from where I live and they will play before Linkin Park so it would be a shorter set, I think I'll decide later on.. 

19 hours ago, Elisa said:

I haven't decided yet because I'm already going to the show in London. Monza is like a 4 hour drive from where I live and they will play before Linkin Park so it would be a shorter set, I think I'll decide later on.. 

It´s just the two bands playing that day, right?

16 hours ago, ...and then said:

Yeah I'm planning on going with a few friends and we wanna combine it with a little road trip. Can I ask you if I book and there are questions coming up? It's all in Italien and I had in School which was ten years ago... 

Absolutely! I'm glad to help! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12.12.2016 at 0:16 AM, MSandt said:

At this point it looks like I managed to drag at least one person with me but we'll see. Are you gonna take a cruise from Helsinki or Turku?

Sorry for late answer, but definetly from current capital. You?

• 3 months later...

What the fuck are they doing? Under the a month to the Scandinavian tour, and they NOW finds out that "we are now further limited in our ability to travel and will have to find a time to reschedule in the near future." What the fuck? 

This might be it for me and Blink. Never been this disappointed in my whole life.