Blink 182 European Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

3 hours ago, ManchesterAdam said:

Anyone know anything about Manchester VIP packages? They were on the poster that came out for the Castlefield gig but there's no options for it on the pre-sale link. I had VIP for the original gig and going to be devastated if I can't get them now.

Check directly through Adventures In Wonderland, looks like they have it here, July 14th? Not sure if this is the rescheduled venue or what, but check here:

https://www.adventuresinwonderland.com/t/blink-182-uk

5 hours ago, ryan1125 said:

Check directly through Adventures In Wonderland, looks like they have it here, July 14th? Not sure if this is the rescheduled venue or what, but check here:

https://www.adventuresinwonderland.com/t/blink-182-uk

Thanks mate, looks like that's for the original gig though but will keep checking.

Is tonight the first Europe show that isn't a festival? Like it's Blink's own show? Wondering if they'll finally play Adams Song or some Deluxe stuff, but I know they've been playing festivals and haven't deviated from the "normal" setlist.

• Like 1

If they don't play anything different from tonight on their own shows, they'll probably do it on the UK tour. I hope so, cause I'll see them in the UK. Despite everything we say, I can't wait to see them either! 

9 hours ago, ryan1125 said:

Is tonight the first Europe show that isn't a festival? Like it's Blink's own show? Wondering if they'll finally play Adams Song or some Deluxe stuff, but I know they've been playing festivals and haven't deviated from the "normal" setlist.

As I said, they played already some headlining shows on this tour, e.g. Munich. 

3 hours ago, ryan1125 said:

How was the show?!

Haha it was pretty awesome!  Atmosphere was great too. Don't think 99% of the people there were bothered by Tom's absence.  

I totally knew what to expect so there weren't any real surprises (in terms of setlist). And I guess I sorta missed Tom? I dunno...

Skiba messed up the verses in Dysentery Gary lol.  And as others have mentioned, he's a bit quiet during the show (except for the Ramones chant in the intro of First Date). 

But seriously, they should extend the set! Playing for 70 min is bullshit. That's shorter than a Disney movie lol. They could at least play for 90 minutes. Use ~20 min for some deep cuts or something.

Some videos from my vantage point.....:-) I had a pretty good spot considering I arrived like an hour before the show (missed SWMRS and ADTR).

BtD:

FD -  crowd was into it:

Sober - some moshing going on on the right lol

Dammit - Pretty cool ending shot ;D

Outside the venue:

• Like 4